Login   Register
 Login    Register
President Trump
Digital Blackface

AndySmith wrote:
Digital Blackface wrote:That’d never fly

You are probably right. I only see the 25th amendment being used like that if the president has a stroke or some other kind of similarly debilitating health issue. Trump's mental state is questionable, but unless they have a whole line up of doctors with ironclad proof that he has some kind of medical problem it won't happen. Even then 2/3 of both houses would have to vote him out and that isn't happening.

That isn’t even my point though you are right about that

Do you want civil war like Venezuela? Because that’s how civil wars start, when governmental or military leaders oust someone who was Democratically elected

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

I'm just praying for a massive heart attack to take him out.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

wojonixon
Lily white and always polite

Cherry Pie wrote:I'm just praying for a massive heart attack to take him out.

Somebody who is close to him will slip some poison into his Fruity Pebbles or his sippy cup at some point.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Digital Blackface wrote:
AndySmith wrote:

You are probably right. I only see the 25th amendment being used like that if the president has a stroke or some other kind of similarly debilitating health issue. Trump's mental state is questionable, but unless they have a whole line up of doctors with ironclad proof that he has some kind of medical problem it won't happen. Even then 2/3 of both houses would have to vote him out and that isn't happening.

Do you want civil war like Venezuela? Because that’s how civil wars start, when governmental or military leaders oust someone who was Democratically elected

I can't really be bothered with worrying about a civil war or a coup by using the 25th amendment. There is built in procedures to ensure that it can't be used that way. If they were going to disregard all that to stage a coup, they (whoever that would be) aren't going to bother with the formality of invoking a Constitutional amendment.

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

Trumpies should have no issue with that. They love our Constitution and its amendments unlike Obummer.
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

_me
Revisionist

Digital Blackface wrote:
AndySmith wrote:

And as soon as we get a President who was Democratically elected we can worry about that. Right now we have a President elected after engaging in a conspiracy with a foreign government.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Digital Blackface

Got any evidence?

AndySmith
Im not special.

Digital Blackface wrote:Got any evidence?
I'll give my Russia evidence when you provide proof of millions of illegal votes.

_me
Revisionist

I have the unprecedented investigation of it by a special prosecutor, appointed by Trump's own Department of Justice. I also have the statements from the President's son emails (that he released himself) admitting to it. Lastly, I have the President himself admitting he fired the director of the FBI because he would not stop investigating it. How much more do you need?
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

AndySmith
Im not special.

_me wrote:

I have the unprecedented investigation of it by a special prosecutor, appointed by Trump's own Department of Justice. I also have the statements from the President's son emails (that he released himself) admitting to it. Lastly, I have the President himself admitting he fired the director of the FBI because he would not stop investigating it. How much more do you need?

Notarized letter signed by Trump and Putin that the were on it together present at a joint press conference.

_me
Revisionist

AndySmith wrote:
_me wrote:

Notarized letter signed by Trump and Putin that the were on it together present at a joint press conference.

I fully expect Trump to brag about being the only one smart enough to accept Putin's help before this is all over.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

AndySmith wrote:
_me wrote:

That won't convince his base...nothing will at this point. Dude is pro-Nazi and his base doesn't even say, "yeah, but still..." - they just call it fake and move on. He was right - he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose support. Hell, he probably will try it if it gives him good ratings.

The world is definitely upside down.

Digital Blackface

“Dude is pro-Nazi”

Has Jewish convert daughter and grandkids

One heckuva Nazi

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

That's sort of like the "but I can't be racist - I have a black friend!" argument.

No, cannot have!

His daughter is also a woman, so I don't know where all this sexism malarkey is coming from either.
Technicality, no down boo-over?