Login   Register
 Login    Register
Fucking Catholics and their birth control hate
Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

I'll check this out later. Religious debates are a delight.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

https://twitter.com/hey_death/status/890472904957149184
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

I wonder if Huckabee had anything to do with that.

You could always lie about the baby daddy. They're not gonna investigate.

Still fucked up though...
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

Female federal judge just knocked that shit down. GIRL POWER!!
LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Cherry Pie wrote:I wonder if Huckabee had anything to do with that.

Don't be so sure. The kind of people who would give a rapist say in whether his victim can get an abortion are nutty enough to do some kind of paternity test first.

Remember, the law is about punishing women and make getting an abortion as difficult as possible

H-Wood
not funny and disgusting to look at

I really don't understand it. Most people getting abortions aren't Republicans, seems like a great way to let Democrats hurt their numbers(then again they make up for it by bringing in Muslim and Mexican breeders)

Chef Lorena Garcia
I'd also advise against stealing a baby

AndySmith wrote:
Cherry Pie wrote:I wonder if Huckabee had anything to do with that.

Don't be so sure. The kind of people who would give a rapist say in whether his victim can get an abortion are nutty enough to do some kind of paternity test first.

Remember, the law is about punishing women and make getting an abortion as difficult as possible

I thought you couldn't do a paternity test until after baby was born.

_me
Revisionist

H-Wood wrote:I really don't understand it. Most people getting abortions aren't Republicans, seems like a great way to let Democrats hurt their numbers(then again they make up for it by bringing in Muslim and Mexican breeders)

They make it pretty hard for single mothers and working families to vote too. It is probably a wash.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?

H-Wood
not funny and disgusting to look at

15 Disciples Can Save You 15% On Your Afterlife Insurance

poochies uncle

https://thinkprogress.org/texas-family- ... d9f259c98e

Texas slashed funding for Planned Parenthood and ended up with more teen abortions
New research shows the unintended impact of cuts in family planning spending the state legislature made in 2011.

Cuts to family planning funding in Texas led to an increase in teen births and abortions in the state, according to a forthcoming research paper in the Journal of Health Economics.
In 2011, The Texas State Legislature restructured funding for family planning, ultimately reducing the state’s family planning budget by 67 percent, from $111 million over two year to just $37.9 million for the next two years.

The new study, authored by Analisa Packham, an assistant professor of economics at Miami University, found that the 67 percent decrease in funding has resulted in an increase in the teen birth rate by 3.4 percent, or nearly 2,200 more teens giving birth.

In 2013, there was a 15 percent spike in abortions in the state. (The increase in 2013 was followed by a decline the following year. In an interview with ThinkProgress, Packham said she did not focus on the 2014 abortion rates because it is hard to disconnect those rates from House Bill 2, which cracked down specifically on abortion providers and was later found unconstitutional.)
What is abundantly clear is that the 2011 cuts to family planning funding did not result in a reduction in abortions, despite that being the stated goal of the restructuring. Packham noted the absurdity of the notion in an interview Monday.

_me
Revisionist

poochies uncle wrote:https://thinkprogress.org/texas-family-planning-cuts-3ed9f259c98e

Texas slashed funding for Planned Parenthood and ended up with more teen abortions
New research shows the unintended impact of cuts in family planning spending the state legislature made in 2011.

I think those are the intended impacts.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

poochies uncle

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/20 ... women.html

Texas Is Poised to Ban All Insurance Coverage for Abortions, Forcing Women to Buy “Rape Insurance”

The bill would prohibit all insurance companies from covering abortion care in their standard plans, requiring women to pay extra premiums for coverage if they think they may need abortions at some point in the next year. The ban would apply not only to insurance plans on the exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act, but also to any plans sponsored by employers or purchased on the private market. A plan would only be allowed to cover an abortion in the case of a pregnant woman’s life-threatening health emergency and not those performed in cases of rape, incest, or extreme fetal abnormalities.

poochies uncle

https://www.snopes.com/gop-tax-bill-fet ... gislation/

Anti-Abortion “Fetal Personhood” Legislation?
The current GOP plan allows "unborn children" to be listed as beneficiaries of college funds, interpreted as an effort to legally define fetuses as people.