Login   Register
 Login    Register
The OFFICIAL 2016 Presidential Election thread
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

poochies uncle wrote:Cruz scares me

He eats boogers.

Nuff said.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:What corruption?

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

He eats boogers like you for breakfast
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

brettj72

poochies uncle wrote:After march 15 the wins will be fewer and fewer for Clinton, It is just a matter if Bernie can over come the black south hole he will be in

Is there somewhere that says how many times each candidate has reached their "target" delegates for each state? It seems like every time Clinton gets 70% of the vote she makes it harder and harder for Sanders in the white states.
I made SlowandGo my bitch.

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

Hilary scares me. No kidding. More than Trump.

brettj72

Al Jarry wrote:

Why? Chances are you will get another 4 years pretty similar to what Obama has been. Nothing great but she's not going to declare war on Mexico because someone made fun of her hands.

poochies uncle

The whole hand and penis size talk really hurt Rubio and trump, and I don't think it was a coincidence they waited to start all this talk until Ben Carson dropped out of the race.

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

Mitt Romney didn't moderate nearly enough in 2012 and he lost every issue but economy to Obama, Cruz is way to the right of Romney and is from a very red state. Also a hispanic against immigration is very Sarah Palin against rape kits esque, will be labeled a trader.

Also there's the self serving part of the campaign where he and the Senate obstructs the President from nominating a judge so he can, not going to look good. He's almost as bad of a candidate as Trump.
Last edited by OldSnake on March 5th, 2016, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

brettj72 wrote:
Al Jarry wrote:

Why? Chances are you will get another 4 years pretty similar to what Obama has been. Nothing great but she's not going to declare war on Mexico because someone made fun of her hands.

Her ambition is what scares me. Her marriage to Bill was a marriage of convenience, and her willingness to say anything to get elected is alarming to me. She shows no trace of desire of serve her country ... not like most of her recent predecessors ever did, but her egotistic drive to be president at all costs shows through. And that's what puts me off.

At least with Obama, when he said he would expand the war in Afghanistan, he meant it. But he's been a disappointment on most other things, particularly the transparency in government. To Obama's credit, he did less damage to the country than either Bush or Clinton did.

O(+>

Little Marco would be a great name for a cockfighting rooster, like Little Jerry was.

O(+>

OldSnake wrote:Mitt Romney didn't moderate nearly enough in 2012 and he lost every issue but economy to Obama, Cruz is way to the right of Romney and is from a very red state. He's almost as bad of a candidate as Trump

Romney also had that "I don't believe he really means this stuff" vibe going on for him that most people also credit Trump with. He gave MA universal health care. He championed a regional greenhouse gas elimination initiative.

Cruz has none of that. He really means every word of it. Plus he's the one matchup where Hillary wins the likability battle. As disgusting as Trump is, he's got some personal charm.

O(+>

Al Jarry wrote:
brettj72 wrote:
Al Jarry wrote:Hilary scares me. No kidding. More than Trump.

Her ambition is what scares me. Her marriage to Bill was a marriage of convenience, and her willingness to say anything to get elected is alarming to me. She shows no trace of desire of serve her country ... not like most of her recent predecessors ever did, but her egotistic drive to be president at all costs shows through. And that's what puts me off.

Oh, come on. I don't defend most of the Clinton critiques, but the "no desire to serve" one is ridiculous. She could easily have stayed in the Senate and been a leader there and used that as a launching pad for President rather than become Secretary of State, which is a much, much harder job. She didn't. As First Lady, she probably did more to serve the country than any other first lady has (the failed health care push, SCHIP, etc). You can criticize either Clinton for a lot of things, but I don't think desire to serve is one of them.

At least with Obama, when he said he would expand the war in Afghanistan, he meant it. But he's been a disappointment on most other things, particularly the transparency in government. To Obama's credit, he did less damage to the country than either Bush or Clinton did.

So Clinton now gets blamed for Libya but gets no credit for Iran?

OldSnake

Trump won Louisiana but by far less than expected because half of Marco's support all went to Cruz, Marco is at 11% now. Sad! Trump also won Kentucky as well and made it 2/4 on the night
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/706326981999087617
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

brettj72

Trump didn't even come close to 50% of the delegates today. Open convention looking even more likely. I might be drinking that sweet sweet mangria before the summer is out.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

So let me get this straight from you fags

GOP primaries are winner takes all and Trump's won 80% of them so far

DNC primaries are split delegates and Hillary's won a little more than half

But Hillary's obviously gonna win and Trump Tower is falling? The fuck wrong with you?
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

OldSnake

Nothing but black states coming, cities like Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago, St Louis, NYC and Baltimore ahead. Not looking good. Bernie needs to fix his black vote to have a real chance. Cruz won more delegates than Trump today, first voting day Trump has been denied the most delegates since Iowa.