Login   Register
 Login    Register
The OFFICIAL 2016 Presidential Election thread
O(+>
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 2,590 | Offline
Joined: Aug 7, 2014
Hollywood wrote:So let me get this straight from you fags

GOP primaries are winner takes all and Trump's won 80% of them so far

DNC primaries are split delegates and Hillary's won a little more than half

But Hillary's obviously gonna win and Trump Tower is falling? The fuck wrong with you?


Yes, and it makes sense. Hillary's going to rack up totals in the the states with a lot of delegates (PA, CA, NJ, NY, CT) and win a decent share in the ones she loses.

If Trump finishes second, he gets nothing, and Cruz has a lot of momentum right now.

brettj72
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 2,510 | Online
Joined: Jan 29, 2008

Hollywood wrote:So let me get this straight from you fags

GOP primaries are winner takes all and Trump's won 80% of them so far

DNC primaries are split delegates and Hillary's won a little more than half

But Hillary's obviously gonna win and Trump Tower is falling? The fuck wrong with you?

There have not been any true winner take all states yet. Trump has fewer delegates than everyone else combined so if he doesn't improve he is going to lose at the convention. He is not improving. Today he got 23%,36%,42%,33%. Averaging in the low 30s again. Just like on super tuesday, just like in the first 4 states. I don't know what the hell is going to happen, all I know is Trump doesn't have it locked up and everyone in the party hates him

Clinton keeps building on her lead and can't lose as long as she keeps getting 90% of the black vote. The fact that there are no winner take all states makes it much harder for Sanders to make a big comeback.
I made SlowandGo my bitch.

OldSnake
User avatar
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt
 
Rank: User
Posts: 15,564 | Online
Joined: Dec 5, 2011

brettj72 wrote:
Hollywood wrote:So let me get this straight from you fags

GOP primaries are winner takes all and Trump's won 80% of them so far

DNC primaries are split delegates and Hillary's won a little more than half

But Hillary's obviously gonna win and Trump Tower is falling? The fuck wrong with you?

There have not been any true winner take all states yet. Trump has fewer delegates than everyone else combined so if he doesn't improve he is going to lose at the convention. He is not improving.


All the other candidates shot down a brokered convention, it's a nice thing to throw around but it's not going to happen. The last time a candidate with the most amount of delegates who DIDN'T get the nomination was John W. Davis in 1924 and it resulted in the guy getting 28% of the general election vote, which is the lowest an Democrat ever got in their party's 200+ year existence. Trump is doing well in a lot of winner take all states like Illinois, Florida and Connecticut. Ohio is the only question mark
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

poochies uncle
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,772 | Offline
Joined: Jan 29, 2013

He needed to win 53% of the vote in the remaining of the caucuses and primaries, He wins big in a lot of states too. You guys are so desperate to see a candidate that get his or her ass rammed by a billionaire in as president you leave out facts. Will it be tough yes, but it definitely can happen, And the corporate media knows it and they keep pushing this meme to the low information voter, hoping somehow sanders supporters are stupid and give up so it does not get to the point where the super delegates are forced to steal the primaries for Clinton , while at the same time destroying the democratic party in 2016 and handing the presidency to a republican.

So sanders might win the presidency and you guys wont get your billionaire anal cream pie from Hillary or Rubio. and If cruz win there will definitely be some shit mixed in their too.

Hypermotard
User avatar
You done been Hypmotized
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 48,840 | Online
Joined: Nov 7, 2012

poochies uncle wrote:He needed to win 53% of the vote in the remaining of the caucuses and primaries, He wins big in a lot of states too. You guys are so desperate to see a candidate that get his or her ass rammed by a billionaire in as president you leave out facts. Will it be tough yes, but it definitely can happen, And the corporate media knows it and they keep pushing this meme to the low information voter, hoping somehow sanders supporters are stupid and give up so it does not get to the point where the super delegates are forced to steal the primaries for Clinton , while at the same time destroying the democratic party in 2016 and handing the presidency to a republican.

So sanders might win the presidency and you guys wont get your billionaire anal cream pie from Hillary or Rubio. and If cruz win there will definitely be some shit mixed in their too.

Ass creampies are my fav.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

OldSnake
User avatar
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt
 
Rank: User
Posts: 15,564 | Online
Joined: Dec 5, 2011

Trump did not suffer a decline, that was Rubio and Cruz soaked it all in
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/706337638912040960
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

appleshampoo
User avatar
Apples | Ham | Poo
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 9,439 | Offline
Joined: Aug 30, 2009

Al Jarry wrote:
poochies uncle wrote:Cruz scares me

Hilary scares me. No kidding. More than Trump.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

appleshampoo
User avatar
Apples | Ham | Poo
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 9,439 | Offline
Joined: Aug 30, 2009

brettj72 wrote:Trump didn't even come close to 50% of the delegates today. Open convention looking even more likely. I might be drinking that sweet sweet mangria before the summer is out.

Don't count your signature orange-flavored sangria cocktail before it's poured.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

If Nate Diaz can beat McGregor, Sanders can beat Clinton
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

_me
User avatar
Revisionist
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,473 | Offline
Joined: Sep 15, 2012

Who is more self-destructive: poor Blacks who keep voting for Clintons or poor White people voting for Trump? Both Clinton and Trump accelerate the problems (income inequality and jobs going overseas) they claim to solve.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

O(+>
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 2,590 | Offline
Joined: Aug 7, 2014

_me wrote:Who is more self-destructive: poor Blacks who keep voting for Clintons or poor White people voting for Trump? Both Clinton and Trump accelerate the problems (income inequality and jobs going overseas) they claim to solve.


Not racist at all.

How about we add white liberals voting for an unelectable socialist selling flying ponies and magic beans?

AndySmith
User avatar
Im not special.
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 11,434 | Online
Joined: Feb 12, 2013

O(+> wrote:
_me wrote:Who is more self-destructive: poor Blacks who keep voting for Clintons or poor White people voting for Trump? Both Clinton and Trump accelerate the problems (income inequality and jobs going overseas) they claim to solve.


Not racist at all.

How about we add white liberals voting for an unelectable socialist selling flying ponies and magic beans?


Oh you mean the unelectable candidate who polls ahead of all three Republicans in a general election matchup?

poochies uncle
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,772 | Offline
Joined: Jan 29, 2013

AndySmith wrote:
O(+> wrote:
_me wrote:Who is more self-destructive: poor Blacks who keep voting for Clintons or poor White people voting for Trump? Both Clinton and Trump accelerate the problems (income inequality and jobs going overseas) they claim to solve.


Not racist at all.

How about we add white liberals voting for an unelectable socialist selling flying ponies and magic beans?


Oh you mean the unelectable candidate who polls ahead of all three Republicans in a general election matchup?


You realize the internet was invented and the cold war is over, But some people still think we are living in the 80's with prince and the red scare going on. Well we have moved on to Justin beiber and the fear of isis.

Why is it America is so great, but giving health care to everybody and free public college education is like flying ponies, Then I want to how all of the rest of the world has FLYING FUCKING PONIES and we don't. Do you live along the Mexican border and do you wake up and walk to the fence and stare across the border and fantasize about America becoming a shithole with no education or health care.

Instead of flying ponies , Do you fantasize about America becoming some huge donkey fucking show. What is next, should we end this socialist program called Public high school, Should we continue this Stalinist educational system we have?

We have the money and ability to implement these programs, but it would cut into your precious , precious billionaires pockets, And it is great how billionaires are able to get grown men to debate and vote for the billionaire self interests, instead of the interest of their family. What kind of man gets up and says fuck his children future and their future pocket book, I m going out and fighting for the billionaire class.

If your fighting for some billionaire over your family there has to be some weird gay thing going and those people should of never had families. Just like we say the chick who has kids and then brings in some abusive man into the house and we think what is that dumb bitch doing endangering her kids like that and that bitch should have her kids taken away or never should of had them.

_me
User avatar
Revisionist
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,473 | Offline
Joined: Sep 15, 2012

O(+> wrote:
_me wrote:Who is more self-destructive: poor Blacks who keep voting for Clintons or poor White people voting for Trump? Both Clinton and Trump accelerate the problems (income inequality and jobs going overseas) they claim to solve.


Not racist at all.

How about we add white liberals voting for an unelectable socialist selling flying ponies and magic beans?

What is racist about pointing out that both races vote against their self-interest? I would accept being called elitist since it infers that only poor people make bad choices. But it is not racist.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/jeanettejing/status/674599793365094401
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests