Login   Register
 Login    Register
The OFFICIAL 2016 Presidential Election thread
OldSnake
User avatar
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt
 
Rank: User
Posts: 15,198 | Online
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
Also: Primaries, Senate races and House races can be discussed in this thread.

---

Rick Perry announces his candidacy for President in 2016. His platforms
phpBB [video]
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

Cherry Pie
User avatar
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.
 
Rank: User
Posts: 9,221 | Offline
Joined: Jun 16, 2014

I noticed a direct link between closely following politics and my mood. Election season is going to bring me down big time.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Todd Brisket
User avatar
human interaction simulation
 
Rank: Wiki Admin
Posts: 27,028 | Online
Joined: Aug 9, 2010

Cherry Pie wrote:I noticed a direct link between closely following politics and my mood. Election season is going to bring me down big time.

Maybe politics aren't your thing. Do you like board games?

Dont Tell Ray
User avatar
world's greatest no-goodnik
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 30,818 | Offline
Joined: Jan 30, 2008

When was it not an election season.
When did separation of church and state got overturned?


Also what was wrong with the other 2016 election thread

Cherry Pie
User avatar
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.
 
Rank: User
Posts: 9,221 | Offline
Joined: Jun 16, 2014

I wanted Mitt Romney in 2012. Who gives a fuck if he was richer than Scrouge McDuck? He was a successful businessman. How is that a bad thing? What the fuck is wrong with people?

And I don't have time for conservatives who are obsessed with gay marriage and abortions. What are you going to do about the economy and terrorism? That's what I want to know.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Dont Tell Ray
User avatar
world's greatest no-goodnik
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 30,818 | Offline
Joined: Jan 30, 2008

That damn terrorism, can't walk to the store without tripping on some suicide bomber..

HowWouldIKnowThat
User avatar
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 15,166 | Online
Joined: Aug 15, 2013

Gay marraige is terrorism against families.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay


Todd Brisket
User avatar
human interaction simulation
 
Rank: Wiki Admin
Posts: 27,028 | Online
Joined: Aug 9, 2010

Every dollar spent on a gay wedding cake is a dollar going into Satan's pocket.

OldSnake
User avatar
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt
 
Rank: User
Posts: 15,198 | Online
Joined: Dec 5, 2011

IF there were no gay marriage the penis cake industry would go limp collapse, you wouldn't want that, would you?
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

_me
User avatar
Revisionist
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,349 | Online
Joined: Sep 15, 2012

Cherry Pie wrote:I wanted Mitt Romney in 2012. Who gives a fuck if he was richer than Scrouge McDuck? He was a successful businessman. How is that a bad thing? What the fuck is wrong with people?

And I don't have time for conservatives who are obsessed with gay marriage and abortions. What are you going to do about the economy and terrorism? That's what I want to know.

If the country needed a president who would gut the country's assets and sell off the parts while keeping the profits for himself, Mitt would have been a great president.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

HowWouldIKnowThat
User avatar
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 15,166 | Online
Joined: Aug 15, 2013

OldSnake wrote:IF there were no gay marriage the penis cake industry would go limp collapse, you wouldn't want that, would you?


A wounded nation would have to turn its hopeful eyes to bachelorette parties.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay


SharonNeedles
User avatar
All you people are sick in the head
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 23,889 | Offline
Joined: Sep 13, 2008

Cherry Pie wrote:
And I don't have time for conservatives who are obsessed with gay marriage and abortions.


So you voted for Romney, a Mormon.
LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

joeyvllttf
User avatar
This guy sucks
 
Rank: User
Posts: 714 | Offline
Joined: May 21, 2015

Every dollar spent on terrorism is a penis cake spent on Satan's gay marriage to a suicide bomber.

Neil T
User avatar
Dead chuffed
 
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 49,391 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2008

_me wrote:
Cherry Pie wrote:I wanted Mitt Romney in 2012. Who gives a fuck if he was richer than Scrouge McDuck? He was a successful businessman. How is that a bad thing? What the fuck is wrong with people?

And I don't have time for conservatives who are obsessed with gay marriage and abortions. What are you going to do about the economy and terrorism? That's what I want to know.

If the country needed a president who would gut the country's assets and sell off the parts while keeping the profits for himself, Mitt would have been a great president.

Anyone making more than $2.44m a year would get a car elevator paid for from the sweat and blood of the proletariat.

BTaylor
User avatar
Banana Cream Pie Pundit
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 13,392 | Offline
Joined: Aug 12, 2008

Cherry Pie wrote:I wanted Mitt Romney in 2012.



Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: VictoryGin and 4 guests