Login   Register
 Login    Register
Trannies and Crappers
Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

This deserves it's own thread. I have mixed feelings. I don't really care if an actual transgender woman wants to use the ladies room. But let's not pretend men and other various perverts aren't going to take advantage of this. They will.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/media/espn-dismisses-curt-schilling/

Did you hear about that Kurt Schilling guy?

I don't like all this hypersensitivity around the transgender people. I don't want to live in a world where I'm not allowed to chuckle at a grown man asking doctors to give him a make-shift vagina.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

It's Curt, with a C. It says so in the link you posted directly above the sentence where you wrote Kurt. No wonder Adam COROLLA gets frustrated.

I don't feel bad for the guy, given this isn't the first time he's been in trouble for airing his opinions. Just talk about baseball, like your employer pays you to do.

SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

People like you and Curt Schilling are the hypersensitive parties in the situation because you're getting worked up over something that probably has never happened or will ever happen to either of you and then pretending to be victims of the PC police. It's a non-issue.
LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

It's regular males that assault women in bathrooms, not transgender ones. There's nothing stopping that from happening, a guy doesn't have to put on a dress to assault someone.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

Although he would look prettier if he did and the assault might be more enjoyable for everyone.
LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

HuellHauser

We'd all have a good laugh because men don't usually wear dresses. It's zany.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I don't think there's any real cause for alarm on either side of the coin here, more just both sides playing up the fears of their own. Were tons of trans folk being denied access to bathrooms originally? And as stated basically everywhere, anyone who's plan is to rape or molest doesn't need some pretense to enter the wrong bathroom. No rapist has ever said "well, I was gonna assault some young women today, but that there is a ladies room, and I can't go in there until social justice makes it acceptable for me."

Also, we were already discussing this in whatever that other thread is.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.

Prison Mike

Transgenders make up such a tiny fraction of the population, you're probably more likely to have a stray dog or cat wander into the bathroom. Even if you did, would you even notice, with private stalls and such?

HuellHauser

I never got the horror that someone with a penis might hear you pee or see you wash your hands.

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

SharonNeedles wrote:People like you and Curt Schilling are the hypersensitive parties in the situation because you're getting worked up over something that probably has never happened or will ever happen to either of you and then pretending to be victims of the PC police. It's a non-issue.

Thank you. I love how all of the people whining about having to be PC and not offending people are just as hypersensitive and offended as the people they rant against. Also, what is the ideal scenario for these conservatives: someone stands outside of each restroom and verifies that the person isn't trans? Good luck with that police state. Just once in my life I would like to feel outraged or as passionate as these people are about something...but ya know, something productive.

I hope ESPN takes this as an opportunity to clean up their broadcasting booth. I like ESPN's coverage - the strike zone graphic is a pretty great idea - but Kruck and Schilling were boring and didn't really add much.
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

I think his point was that people without penises should stop trying to use urinals.

spatchcock
Jerk off party? Lets do this.

PlaysByEar wrote:I think his point was that people without penises should stop trying to use urinals.

That's transcribing.
2nd Best Oral Receiver wrote:
Knuckles Goldberg wrote:You guys can judge all you want, but I doubt I'm the only one here who's had 5 hot dogs

You had a burger first

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Just whip it out in public and start whizzing.

PRAM

SALVED

Cosmo
Unfuckable Fly (aka Tex)

Todd Brisket wrote:Just whip it out in public and start whizzing.

PRAM

SALVED

Oh so my two boys have it figured out then!

Prison Mike

Even Trump thinks the whole thing is stupid and we should just go back to/stay with how things always been. (source: Today Show)