Login   Register
 Login    Register
The OFFICIAL 2020 Presidential Election thread
poochies uncle

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main ... ation.html
PPP's newest national poll finds that Donald Trump's approval rating is pretty steady in the wake of the Charlottesville attack, probably because his supporters think that whites and Christians are the most oppressed groups of people in the country. 40% of voters approve of the job Trump is doing to 53% who disapprove, little change from the 41/55 spread we found for him in July.

Trump continues to trail both Bernie Sanders (51/38) and Joe Biden (51/39) by double digits in possible 2020 match ups. PPP never found Hillary Clinton up by more than 7 points on Trump in 2016. Sanders and Biden each win over 12-14% of the folks who voted for Trump last year. Also leading Trump in hypothetical contests at this point are Elizabeth Warren (45/40), Mark Cuban (42/38), and Cory Booker and Trump Twitter Target Richard Blumenthal (42/39). Trump ties Kamala Harris at 39% each and John Delaney at 38% each.

Generally speaking just 57% of Republicans want Trump to be the party's nominee again in 2020 to 29% who say they would prefer someone else. That 28 point margin for Trump against 'someone else' is the same as his 28 point lead over Mike Pence at 52/24. Both Ted Cruz (a 40 point deficit to Trump at 62/22) and John Kasich (a 47 point deficit to Trump at 68/21) are evidently weaker potential opponents than 'someone

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

57% my ass...
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

AndySmith
Im not special.

Cherry Pie wrote:57% my ass...

He has 78% approval among Republicans. I can't believe it's that low.

H-Wood
not funny and disgusting to look at

I love how you all still trust polls

poochies uncle

Jewdo sticking it to the man. Trust polls , Andy you are so naive.

poochies uncle

Hey jewdo, if trump died from a heart attack or something like that. Would you kill yourself so you could be with him in heaven?

H-Wood
not funny and disgusting to look at

poochies uncle wrote:Hey jewdo, if trump died from a heart attack or something like that. Would you kill yourself so you could be with him in heaven?

No I would dedicate the rest of my days to waiting for him to be reincarnated

poochies uncle

how romantic

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Madone

_me
Revisionist

https://twitter.com/JasonKander/status/905052664983060481

NH and Iowa. Seems like he is running. He is probably the leader in the clubhouse for me next time for the Democratic nomination. Really like this guy.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

poochies uncle

phpBB [video]

poochies uncle

SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

_me wrote: https://twitter.com/JasonKander/status/905052664983060481

NH and Iowa. Seems like he is running. He is probably the leader in the clubhouse for me next time for the Democratic nomination. Really like this guy.

I like him a lot also, but I worry that he'd be pegged as not having enough experience or too young.
LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Worked out for Obama...

_me
Revisionist

Democrats with no baggage always work out better than experienced Democrats. The longer professional record they have, they more ammo FOX and their friends have to lie and distort about.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin