Login   Register
 Login    Register
Pedophiles & the Media's Desire to Normalize Them
H-Wood
not funny and disgusting to look at

Much has been made in the last few months since the Podesta email leaks about Pizzagate, which is that we suspect that many high ranking political officials, in our country and many others, along with celebrities and the very wealthy, have been involved in child sex trafficking.

A lot of deflection will be made to Comet Pizza because some idiots went in there with a gun to try to find kids being trapped in a basement of a building with no basement.

Yet there are things like this
Coupled with Podesta emails about Peter Kadzik(who took over the DOJ case against Clinton after Loretta Lynch stepped down) https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933 and who warned Clinton of a hearing on her emails https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

Then there's emails where people talk in obvious code, "I'm dreaming about your hot dog stand in Hawaii" when the person does not live in Hawaii, own a business in Hawaii, and I'm fairly certain there are no hot dog stands in anywhere but shitty New York City https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

And why does the media frequent stories like these to normalize that there are mostly peaceful, non absuive pedophiles out there? Much like the religion of peace, most Muslims never blow themselves up, so we should stop acknowledging that every suicide bomber is Muslim
https://archive.fo/udsHs

H-Wood

Cracked.com really has an obsession it seems
http://archive.is/55Eu8

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

liberalism is like the 9 circles of hell, the deeper you fall in the worse it gets. Being pro pedophile is just one of those circles. Right now it's being discussed as a "we should consider the feelings of the poor pedophile", what will the debate be once that is accepted I wonder? Perhaps "who is to say what is love and what isn't"
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

OldSnake

BTW you don't see any "what if a murderer is actually a good person outside of their murder" think pieces because they think murder is wrong, which tells you why you see pedo versions of the same like. Deep down they're OK with it. The heart of liberalism is Hollywood, where they've been fucking boys and girls on the reg for decades
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

H-Wood

OldSnake wrote:liberalism is like the 9 circles of hell, the deeper you fall in the worse it gets. Being pro pedophile is just one of those circles. Right now it's being discussed as a "we should consider the feelings of the poor pedophile", what will the debate be once that is accepted I wonder? Perhaps "who is to say what is love and what isn't"

Simple, they'll push to lower or eliminate age of consent laws, there will then by people who say children can give consent

MattressInLane

Even among the lefties I know I have heard exactly zero people defending pedophilia or pedophiles. They're mostly straight white men, that's the catch.

OldSnake

it's pretty far down in the rings of hell but it does exist, Salon, Cracked and I think Slate have all had articles in the last year about it. More are coming

OldSnake

Also, lefties like to overlook pedophilia and Islam, which was founded by a dude with a 7 yr old wife, which was considered wrong even back then.

Turkey reduced their age of consent from 18 down to 12 recently, and Turkey is supposed to be the "moderate Islam country". Not much crowing about that on TV
Last edited by OldSnake on January 2nd, 2017, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H-Wood

OldSnake wrote:Also, lefties like to overlook pedophilia and Islam, which was founded by a dude with a 7 yr old wife, which was considered wrong even back then.

Turkey deduced their age of consent from 18 down to 12 recently, and Turkey is supposed to be the "moderate Islam country". Not much crowing about that on TV

Please stop being a bigot.

Muhammad's wife Aisha was 6 years old when they married. They did some dry humping to consummate the marriage, but he waited until she was the wise age of 9 before full on penetration.

Some say he saved her from slavery. With his penis.

OldSnake

the age of consent going back to ancient times was always 12 (because that's when girls could get preggers), ole Muhammad still jumping the gun there, even in his rosie description of how things went

H-Wood

He probably broke her hymen just to say "look she's had her first period"

Disgusting muzzie

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

The argument I've heard is some want the non-offending pedophiles to "come out of the closet" and seek treatment before they actually offend. They also want to research the pedophile brain. I understand both sides. You should at least consider some kind of treatment program if it will help prevent future crimes. But you shouldn't create an active, open group that makes it easier for pedophiles to assemble and commit crimes. Not sure what the solution is.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

H-Wood wrote:Cracked.com really has an obsession it seems
http://archive.is/55Eu8

Number 2...

Jesus.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Chef Lorena Garcia
I'd also advise against stealing a baby

On a related note Los Angeles is considering making it illegal for adults without children to be at playgrounds

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... CMP=twt_gu

H-Wood

Hmmm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, but I say it's got its heart in the right place