Login   Register
 Login    Register
Let's Not Forget What Soulless Bastards House Republicans Are
_me
Revisionist

AndySmith wrote:Well how can they survive you don't give them a tax cut on their jet?

I get why they want the tax cut. They are just doing it horribly. Look at Bush's tax cuts. Made sure literally everyone got a tax cut. Makes it hard to be against. Trump's has nothing but giveaways to heirs and CEOs. But he doesn't even leave the little guy alone by saying he needs to reverse Obama's targeting of the job creators. They actually raise the taxes of everyone under 60K. What kind of Republicans raise taxes on anyone?!?
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Neil T
Dead chuffed

_me wrote:They actually raise the taxes of everyone under 60K. What kind of Republicans raise taxes on anyone?!?
They're not RepubliCANS, they are RepubliCUNTS.

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

got em
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

_me
Revisionist

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/942427971935014912

It is the Senate, not the House, but still. Silver lining: All these clips of them admitting to bribery seem like should come back to hurt them eventually. I hope…
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

AndySmith
Im not special.

Eh, everyone knows that's how it works, you throw a bone people's way to get their votes. It's more the admission that they are doing it to appease donors that came from Lindsay Graham and Chris Collins that are damning.

https://twitter.com/cimarcos/status/927917666450460672

Digital Blackface

looks like I changed jobs at a bad time...well not really, still like my new job better and I'm making more....but still!

http://archive.is/BrT8k

AT&T announces after tax bill passed once it goes into effect they're giving their employees a $1000 bonus

Digital Blackface

would like to see how the left spins this

Reeeeeeee trickle down economics doesn't work

Digital Blackface

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/fifth-t ... ssage.html

Fifth Third Bancorp unveils bonuses, minimum wage hike after tax bill passage

must suck to be a libtard today

O(+>

Part of a union agreement ratified last week that I'm sure Trump gonna try to take credit for, as far as I can see, nothing to do with the tax bill

https://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=22150

Digital Blackface

did AT&T's, Boeing and Fifth Third Bank unions all meet on the same day?

O(+>

I dunno, but if they did it would have been on December 13 :

"Dec. 13, 2017 -- AT&T today announced that AT&T Mobility has reached a tentative agreement with the Communications Workers of America in Mobility “Orange” contract negotiations."

Agreement mandated $1,000 payouts. Smells to me like companies spinning Christmas bonuses as having something to do with the tax bill to get some other favor from the corrupt administration.

Digital Blackface

Wells Fargo also just announced $15 minimum wage hike

I wonder what Bernie Sanders thinks about all this

OldSnake

"Companies allow about 10%-30% of the money they received to trickle down to employees for good PR for them and giving them tax cuts"

Another success story of trickle down economics! I know we could've just gave 100% of that tax cut money to working class people and cut out the "giving a trillion plus to the wealthy" part out but c'mon! Some workers are going to be making 90 cents more an hour and got a one time bonus of 1000 dollars in exchange for 1.5 trillion dollars of tax cuts... whatta deal!
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

Digital Blackface

lmao the salt is real

they wouldn't have seen any of that money if not for the tax break you idiot

OldSnake

1.5 trillion dollars given to out to rich
"wow why not just give 1.5 trillion to not rich people"

"lmao wow so salty that 10% has gotten to not rich people, they're SO lucky they got anything!"

even most dumb people are no longer believe this horseshit, but Jewdo and his newfound turbo powered shit for brains? He loooooooooooooooooooooves it. 1.5 trillion that will be paid, eventually, by raising Jewdo's taxes is perfectly fine because 3 companies he doesn't work for are giving a small amount of that to their employees! Wooooooweeeeeeeeee
Last edited by OldSnake on December 20th, 2017, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.