Login   Register
 Login    Register
Impeachment Countdown
thebarrel11
Im an emotional cuck right now

H-Wood wrote:Image

Putin was having a pretty good laugh earlier today when said he could provide some documents clearing Donald if there is a hearing. Him and his roomful of spies (the very same ones donald invited right through the front door) were laughing at the US. I guess this is making america great again? Nice going, shitheads. We're a joke, now.
got 'em

H-Wood
not funny and disgusting to look at

AndySmith wrote:
H-Wood wrote:He didn't get thrown under any bus what are you talking about

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deputy-a ... d=47342541

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... eports-say

This is nonsense conjecture and unverified by an anonymous source(then referenced in other articles) and denied by Rosenstein when asked. A non story.

H-Wood

thebarrel11 wrote:

Putin was having a pretty good laugh earlier today when said he could provide some documents clearing Donald if there is a hearing. Him and his roomful of spies (the very same ones donald invited right through the front door) were laughing at the US. I guess this is making america great again? Nice going, shitheads. We're a joke, now.

Oh heavens no! We're doomed now! Spies laughed at us! Allegedly!

SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

It's a cow-ntdown!!

LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

thebarrel11
Im an emotional cuck right now

H-Wood wrote:
thebarrel11 wrote:

I take it you didn't see the footage of the russian press conference.

They aren't your friend. There's no big plan for unity. Every time you justified "but but but we are allies" you were wrong. He's just not that into you.
got 'em

caoimhin

thebarrel11 wrote:

The world has laughed at America for a long time.

H-Wood

thebarrel11 wrote:
H-Wood wrote:
thebarrel11 wrote:

I take it you didn't see the footage of the russian press conference.

They aren't your friend. There's no big plan for unity. Every time you justified "but but but we are allies" you were wrong. He's just not that into you.

2 scoops!

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

Explain the ice cream meme. I don't get it
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

H-Wood

Mattyboy wrote:Explain the ice cream meme. I don't get it

Before Trump fired Comey the big story about Drumpf was that he got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM while everyone else only got 1
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/ ... ice-cream/

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

H-Wood wrote:

Before Trump fired Comey the big story about Drumpf was that he got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM while everyone else only got 1

Just like Hitler
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Burt wrote:An analysis of Trexit possibilities. Written prior to Mueller's appointment, the author tends to agree with Zomby; That when Don's approval ratings are a futile infectious smoking hole, R's will do something to save themselves.
http://www.samefacts.com/2017/05/president-trump/youre-fired-a-short-guide-to-trexit/

I think he's giving too much weight to the 25th Amendment out. Unless Trump can't object to it (i.e. he is truly incapacitated by a stroke or other illness) he can reinstate himself until the House decides and it could just become a cycle of Trump is out, Trump is back for a couple weeks at least until Congress decides, then you need a 2/3 majority in both houses to actually remove Trump. It seems like if it's not about some sort of incapacitation and is about corruption/illegal activity impeachment is the better course of action as that could force a resignation and actually get him out officially sooner.

Besides just being voted out/choosing not run in 2020, I'd put the highest odds of Trump leaving office in order of:

1.dying in office
2.Stroke/medical situation where it is clearly he can't continue and isn't even able to object to being removed
3. Resignation because he is sick of being president
4. Resignation because he going to be impeached and removed from office
5. Impeachment and 2/3 Senate vote to remove him from office.

AndySmith
Im not special.

H-Wood wrote:

Yeah a one sentence remark in a long form piece on the president was a "big story." It was a non-story that became something because people like you made it one.

H-Wood

Ummmm CNN wrote an article about it, it was the big joke on late night shows

How did I make it one?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

H-Wood wrote:Ummmm CNN wrote an article about it, it was the big joke on late night shows

How did I make it one?

You made it two...SCOOPS!
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?

AndySmith
Im not special.

H-Wood wrote:Ummmm CNN wrote an article about it, it was the big joke on late night shows

How did I make it one?

Oh, they made jokes about it? This is serious!