Login   Register
 Login    Register
ACS 2006
thebarrel10
Pork-belly obsessor

Holy shit 5-23-2006 comes out the gates like a shotgun blast.

Btw funny dave screams diamond earrings 10mins in
Franklin said some things whitey wasn't ready to hear - Gob Bluth

thebarrel10
Pork-belly obsessor

5-26-2006 1:20:00 dave rips into teresa off air which makes its way on air in tears

thebarrel10
Pork-belly obsessor

06-01-06 55mins "mr sheldrake 1st appearance"

thebarrel10
Pork-belly obsessor

6-15, billy moses lie detector about being a virgin and hang up on ann coulter

thebarrel10
Pork-belly obsessor

8-11-06 1:52
Monumental Bitch Bag

_me
Revisionist

I assume there are some historians here. I have been listening to ACS 2006 and had a couple questions about the Dave year that I thought someone could help. I only listened to the post-Danny ACS when it was on the air so I missed the story the first time around.

I know that Dave had issues with Teresa and he also had issues with Rachel (but so did everyone else). Did Dave really have issues with "newsgirls"? Or did he just think it was his job to be the foil for the girls? He was also a pretty big jerk to Fat/Big Tad. Were they good friends from the Kimmel show so he was just busting his balls or did they really not like each other? I am only up to Feb/March but it sounds like Tad is getting more annoyed by it as the weeks go on.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

Dave did NOT have issues with the girls, no one got along with Rachel. And Dave got along just fine with Teresa, but one time when she was being a huge bitch he told her to go fuck herself and made her cry, she held a grudge over it for like 4 years
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

_me
Revisionist

I am really looking forward to Teresa showing up. She will always be Adam's best newsgirl. That is sad that she held a grudge that long over one issue. I know that when she was still on the podcast, there was some tension with her and Dave (when he would guest) so I assumed it was a series of incidents. Like with her and DAG. But Teresa did have a habit of getting overly upset about things too.

I can totally see why everyone didn't like Rachel.

What happened to Tad? I assume he was part of the Dave/Brusca purge at the end of the year
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

what they called "Good Radio" involved conflicts, real and fake. And characters, and voices. and Drunken Tree Mascots
i'm not exactly buying Teresa had a "real" grudge for years. They could have had a bad day, but its deemed 'good radio' to keep themes and topics going and squeeze 'material' out of them

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

Tad worked on Kimmel's show for a while and probably disappeared into a box of donuts somewhere

Brusca got a job producing on TV somewhere else I think
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

Hollywood wrote:Dave did NOT have issues with the girls, no one got along with Rachel. And Dave got along just fine with Teresa, but one time when she was being a huge bitch he told her to go fuck herself and made her cry, she held a grudge over it for like 4 years

Best show ever. Dave's mom called in and made Dave apologize to T on the air.

S.C.

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

Hollywood wrote:Tad worked on Kimmel's show for a while and probably disappeared into a box of donuts somewhere

Brusca got a job producing on TV somewhere else I think

Brusca was doing sports on Fox. He used to pop up behind the commentary guys in the studio.

S.C.

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

Hollywood wrote:Dave did NOT have issues with the girls, no one got along with Rachel. And Dave got along just fine with Teresa, but one time when she was being a huge bitch he told her to go fuck herself and made her cry, she held a grudge over it for like 4 years

Maybe I remember it wrong, but recall Dave playing a recording of Teresa telling a room of people to go fuck themselves. I think he held back playing on the show until Teresa kept pressing the point that Dave was mean to her, and the recording was to show better context for the conflict.

Personally, I thought Teresa was way too thin skinned all the time, and the funniest show was a Music Monday when DAG kept snoring through Teresa's song selections.

_me
Revisionist

Dont Tell Ray wrote:what they called "Good Radio" involved conflicts, real and fake. And characters, and voices. and Drunken Tree Mascots
i'm not exactly buying Teresa had a "real" grudge for years. They could have had a bad day, but its deemed 'good radio' to keep themes and topics going and squeeze 'material' out of them

I always assume most on-air fights are bits but I heard Adam say that Teresa really did get upset with DAG's snoring so I could see her actually getting upset too.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Horrible Shrew.