Login   Register
 Login    Register
Movies You've Seen Recently
MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

Wow. Who knew stove was a Goodfellas encyclopedia?
Now Dr. Melfi is frantically flushing the snow down the toilet and shoving a pistol in her panties. Nice.

thestove4

MiVidaLoca wrote:Wow. Who knew stove was a Goodfellas encyclopedia?

I got all sorts of talent.

MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

thestove4 wrote:I got all sorts of talent.

:o
And now I have to pause the movie because I just got a phone call. sigh

Do The Math

thestove4 wrote:The guy was one of the men involved in Lufthansa heist with Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro), he was the one bragging how he bought that new car at the party if you noticed, Jimmy was cutting everyone out from the robbery and keeping the money for himself. Not that i have seen the movie 75 times or anything by the way.

Well, Morrie of "Morrie's Wigs" was the one I remember complaining about not getting his cut of the money (which resulted in Jimmy choking him with the phone). He ended up getting the long knife in the back of the head while they were all sitting in the car. Frankie Carbone was in the meat truck, you're right. But the dead couple in the car was the same couple with the mink coat and new car, I just don't remember the names.

K_Crimini

How can you think, "eh..." about Goodfellas. I never thought of the song Leyla the same way again. Every time I hear that piano part I imagine dead guys rolling out of garbage trucks and shot in the head in cars. I'm glad I always hated Clapton.

thestove4

Do The Math wrote:Well, Morrie of "Morrie's Wigs" was the one I remember complaining about not getting his cut of the money (which resulted in Jimmy choking him with the phone). He ended up getting the long knife in the back of the head while they were all sitting in the car. Frankie Carbone was in the meat truck, you're right. But the dead couple in the car was the same couple with the mink coat and new car, I just don't remember the names.

No you were right about Carbone and the mink coat with his wife. I dont remember the name of the couple in the car but the guy was saying at the party of how they won't get caught because the car is in her mother's name.... Im pretty sure. Oh man got to watch it again.

MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

My cousin (big Goodfellas/Godfather fan) lent her DVD to me a few months ago and demanded that I watch it but I'm just now getting around to it.
I'm just glad Joe Pesci got whacked. Damn he was annoying.

MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

LMAO... me and my friend on the phone:
Me: Have you ever seen Goodfellas?
Her: Is that the one with Matt Damon?
:lol:
Methinks someone is getting their Scorsese movies mixed up...

thestove4

MiVidaLoca wrote:I'm just glad Joe Pesci got whacked. Damn he was annoying.

Thank you spoiler alert

Do The Math

thestove4 wrote:No you were right about Carbone and the mink coat with his wife. I dont remember the name of the couple in the car but the guy was saying at the party of how they won't get caught because the car is in her mother's name.... Im pretty sure. Oh man got to watch it again.

Oh yeah, now I remember that those were two separate incidents. Carbone's wife had the coat and the car was that other couple's. I can see the husband's face, but don't know his name.

MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

thestove4 wrote:Thank you spoiler alert

Right, a spoiler alert that's 18 years late. They've had almost 20 damn years to see the movie.

thestove4

SPOILER ALERT!
Hilary Swank is paralyzed and then her trainer Clint Eastwood euthanizes her.
Last edited by thestove4 on January 12th, 2008, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

I never saw that one but thanks to this site, I didn't have to. :up:
http://moviepooper.com/

Jewdo

One of the best movies I've seen lately, reminded me of the 80's

thestove4

MiVidaLoca wrote:I never saw that one but thanks to this site, I didn't have to. :up:
http://moviepooper.com/

I gave you fair warning.