Login   Register
 Login    Register
House of Cards
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Neve Campbell

Verr Naace
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

I knew she looked familiar
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

No, cannot have!

Neve Campbell with that hairstyle looks a lot like Kate Mara, it's kind of distracting.
Technicality, no down boo-over?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Kate Mara ded.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

No, cannot have!

Or is she?
Technicality, no down boo-over?

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Binge complete! I pretty much agree with this review (spoilers): http://www.vox.com/2016/3/6/11168160/ho ... -4-netflix

But

Hollywood

Holder from The Killing cleans up nicely playing a politician

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Yo! Broseph! I'm the Republican candidate for President, biatch!

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

finished it today

This is objectively a terrible show. There is no drama or intrigue since you know how it will end 100% of the time. Was bored last season, now getting to the point where I don't think I will watch a season 5. Conway's voice annoyed me too on top of everything else
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

spatchcock
Jerk off party? Lets do this.

OldSnake wrote:finished it today

This is objectively a terrible show. There is no drama or intrigue since you know how it will end 100% of the time. Was bored last season, now getting to the point where I don't think I will watch a season 5. Conway's voice annoyed me too on top of everything else

S3 was good don't hate. It is over though
2nd Best Oral Receiver wrote:
Knuckles Goldberg wrote:You guys can judge all you want, but I doubt I'm the only one here who's had 5 hot dogs

You had a burger first

EnemaSupply

The show doesn't really deliver the anticipated payoffs but it seems to be built for binge watching. In the olden days if I had to wait a week to watch each one of the episodes I would have quit watching this show way back in season 1. Ill enjoy binging through season 5 in 48 hours when it comes out next year even though very end of season 4 was downright absurd.
todd brisket wrote:I havent read anything in this thread but my two cents

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

The show has been absurd since season 2, although it was still watchable. The ending of season 2 was logical and it should have set up a great third season, but it was just running off the rails and I wasn't tempted to go on to season 3.

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

It's tough for a show to carry on when it kills off the best character in season fucking one. It was almost like Spacey wanted to make sure he wasn't outshone so he took care of his little Kate Mara problem before a season 2 could even be discussed.
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

Hollywood

Just finished it, thought it was a hell of a lot better than season 3, but still not as good as 1 or 2, but I'll take it

LeykisMan!

EnemaSupply wrote:The show doesn't really deliver the anticipated payoffs but it seems to be built for binge watching. In the olden days if I had to wait a week to watch each one of the episodes I would have quit watching this show way back in season 1. Ill enjoy binging through season 5 in 48 hours when it comes out next year even though very end of season 4 was downright absurd.

I agree with this. I'd enjoy this show a lot less and probably would have stopped watching all together if it weren't available to me all at once. The show's political world hardly makes any sense, and considering that it's supposed to be based in a reality that we're all familiar with, the absurd, over the top stuff they try to throw in just makes the show look silly and cheap. It wasn't a completely terrible season, but it definitely isn't the must-see show it was in previous seasons.