Login   Register
 Login    Register
Saturday Night Live Omegathread
Mr. Pointy

Che and Jost had some chemistry early on this season, but this episode it was gone again (and I also blame Che).
Lori Loughlin > Nicole Kidman

Burt
SEG is correct

I wonder if the writers recognize what a stiff Che is and are deliberately writing him shit lines to quicken his demise.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

he's safe, cuz racism
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Burt wrote:Not coincidentally, those two bits were pre-produced.

Don't forget "Pool Boy", probably Pete Davidson's best acting to date, which isn't saying too much. I like him, but sometimes he seems like some dude who just won a contest to be on SNL.

Burt
SEG is correct

Prison Mike wrote:
Burt wrote:Not coincidentally, those two bits were pre-produced.

Don't forget "Pool Boy", probably Pete Davidson's best acting to date, which isn't saying too much. I like him, but sometimes he seems like some dude who just won a contest to be on SNL.

I forgot Pool Boy. :(

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

I'm sure it was no Canteen Boy.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

Prison Mike wrote:but sometimes he seems like some dude who just won a contest to be on SNL.

This is the way I feel about the other black chick not named Leslie Jones. She maybe averages 1.5 sketches per show. Jon Rudnitsky - the white spikey haired dude - is a featured player and he gets more screen time than her.

ETA: Sasheer Zamata is her name
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

Mr. Pointy

Mattyboy wrote:
Prison Mike wrote:but sometimes he seems like some dude who just won a contest to be on SNL.

This is the way I feel about the other black chick not named Leslie Jones. She maybe averages 1.5 sketches per show. Jon Rudnitsky - the white spikey haired dude - is a featured player and he gets more screen time than her.

ETA: Sasheer Zamata is her name

Sasheer was definitely a token hire, after the it pointed out that there hadn't been a black female cast member since Ellen Cleghorn. And Leslie Jones, who was a writer on the show, followed and joined the cast. Sasheer is okay, good for a few impressions, but meh overall.
Lori Loughlin > Nicole Kidman

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

The Pool Boy skit was decent, I found Match Makers the week before hilarious for some reason...

phpBB [video]
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

maybe that's why, Der lobo.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Yeah, Cunni gets a shout out in that one.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Burt wrote:As you would expect, Julia Dreyfus brings solid performances. The writing for her was C+.
Mercedes AA class luxury sedan - Very good
God is a Boob Man - Good
Not coincidentally, those two bits were pre-produced.
Alien breediing women - fair
Michael Che just gets worse. Fake laughing at his bombs is embarrassing. Somebody hook him off stage.

God is a boob man was terrrrrrrrrrrrible. The audience barely chuckled. How dare a Christian owned bakery say no thank you to a gay wedding cake? Oh the humanity! I don't care if the gays want to get married, but if you try to sue someone for having a different belief system, you're a fucking asshole. Whatever happened to separation of church and state, that the atheists talk about all the time? Can I walk into a bakery owned by a Muslim dude and demand a Prophet Muhammed cake? Same thing...
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

No, cannot have!

Dumb example; you're not discriminating based on the requester's race/sexual orientation/religion/gender, or any other protected class by not making them the Muhammad cake, all the slight is on the baker in that situation. A correlation to that would be if you asked a gay baker to make a cake that said "God Hates Fags", or asking a Christian baker to make an image of Jesus taking a shit or something.
Technicality, no down boo-over?

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

No, it's the exact same thing. The owners told the couple they would be happy to make them any cake EXCEPT a gay marriage cake, which went against their religious beliefs that they are allowed to have, last time I checked.

Discriminating would be seeing two women with buzzcut haircuts, wearing flannel, who'd just come from home depot and telling them: "Nope! Sorry. We don't make cakes for lezzies."
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle