Login   Register
 Login    Register
T loves sound of own voice
chizase

Teressa needs to wait before she opens her fat mouth. I have never heard anyone on the radio interupt anyone and everyone quite as much as T. I don't mean her changing the subject constantly, like when Adam was attempting to tell his tale of the horrible football beatdown, but she constantly cuts people off when they are in the middle of speaking. You can tell that he has little interest in what most people say, because she can't wait to get her turn to say something. There has got to be someone else who can play wingman for the Aceman.
Adam, if you read these threads, I love everything about you. Never has a severly straight guy wanted to make out with another guy so badly.

NJG

And the best part is, she will cut someone off, and if that caller/guest continues to finish his sentence she will yell "PLEASE, STOP TALKING OVER ME."
Sometimes I just want to scream at my radio.

SuckItTrebec

Watch her on the webcasts. She looks away before she starts talking. Most normal people can use body language for cues on when to enter the conversation or to signal that they have something to say. Not T, she just turns her head and talks until no one else is talking.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

She is in love with talking and hearing herself. I am listening to the bitch bag episodes. I have never called bullshit so hardily while listening to her trying to get out of it. She uses anything given to her to make her point even if it doesn't make sense.
SharonNeedles wrote:My soul is a bottomless pit of spite.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Stockholmsyndrome wrote:She is in love with talking and hearing herself. I am listening to the bitch bag episodes. I have never called bullshit so hardily while listening to her trying to get out of it. She uses anything given to her to make her point even if it doesn't make sense.

So you are saying she's perfect for Adam's morning zoo show.