Login   Register
 Login    Register
New Drop Request
ejhansen71

Bry-Bry
I heard T's news story about the 7 foot 2 inch pakistani woman...right away I thought of the ongoing joke from Duece Bigalow Male Gigolo:
"That's a Huge Bitch!"
and
"<clearing throat> Behemoth! <clearing throat>"
and the court baliff screaming
"Freak!"
in a quiet courtroom
all in response to an enormously tall sweedish woman.
Not many laughs in Schneider's movies - but those always make me laugh.

joh02007

One other slight nit-pick: after recently hearing the Crankyankers call that the "Dr. Drew in the hizzy!" comes from, I'd like the go to Dr. Drew drop to be the "if you get into the hizzy, you'll be out of the...HOUSE." Always cracks me up. There's also a line with the n-word that would be funny, but I can see how that might not work.

Moishe Kapoyr

<drop> In fact, never play this game again! </drop>

stephiern

Bryan! Please, please post some drops to the "Ringtones" portion of website! I am not technologically advanced enough to make them out of podcasts, and there are so many good ones. The ones on the site are really old!
Thanks so much! :lol:

Rockola

how bout a classic from "the rock"? after the chase scene through frisco where connery busts loose to talk to his daughter, nic cage drops this gem on him:
"what do you say we cut the chit chat, A-HOLE!"
http://www.dailywav.com/0601/chitchat.wav
i'd love bb to drop this on adam right away during his "get in on, got to get it on, no choice...mandate" good morning schpeel.

holy_s_word

Bald Bry,
You need to add some new music beds to your arsenal. You play the same the ones over and over (especially during made up movies). So sick of futuristic Armageddon action bed you use every day. The "football Sunday" bells - awesome! but how bout some new stuff?
Congrats on the check! I'd be more than happy to send you some if you'd want, but you can easily find royalty-free files that you could use...
Cheers and great job,
Chuck

aferenc

In Little Children, a movie obviously full of hilarious drops has the line, maybe 20-30 minutes in "Hey Ace, this isn't Pop Warner football" or something like that. Anyway, it should be played every time Adam brings up football.
And to be completely annoying, can you please play the Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking clip more often instead of the Patton Oswalt Grandpa Corolla clip.

GoopyGilscarbo

stephiern wrote:Bryan! Please, please post some drops to the "Ringtones" portion of website!  I am not technologically advanced enough to make them out of podcasts, and there are so many good ones.  The ones on the site are really old!
Thanks so much! :lol:

Yeah, where can I get just sound clips of those drops to download to my cell phone? Anyone know? :D