Login   Register
 Login    Register
Friending the Carolla trio on Facebook
ShoeBreakerInner

So Adam Carolla accepted my friend request, and so did Theresa, but Bryan Bishop...no dice? What's the deal? Anyone have any similar experience? Get off that high horse drop boy and add me!!

JonnyMoney

I've had a similar experience, but with T.

kidnotorious

T and Bryan never got back to me... I think my name rang a bell for T though... Only Cioffi is my friend from the show on there...
I have corresponded in the past fairly regularly with T, Dawson, Bryan and my boy Jaron on Myspace, but I don't really go on there anymore because I realized I am 27 years old and still have a myspace page...

Drops

I guess Bryan uses Facebook for friends & family, and Myspace for fans.
I'm friendly with T on Facebook & Myspace. I don't constantly bug them with messages & shit. Once in a while, I'll fire off a link to something show-related. They read 'em.
Last edited by Drops on January 16th, 2009, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyShoes

kidnotorious wrote:T and Bryan never got back to me... I think my name rang a bell for T though... Only Cioffi is my friend from the show on there...
I have corresponded in the past fairly regularly with T, Dawson, Bryan and my boy Jaron on Myspace, but I don't really go on there anymore because I realized I am 27 years old and still have a myspace page...

Why is Jaron your "boy"? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

yahello

ShoeBreakerInner wrote:So Adam Carolla accepted my friend request, and so did Theresa, but Bryan Bishop...no dice? What's the deal? Anyone have any similar experience? Get off that high horse drop boy and add me!!

FYI: Adam does not have a Facebook page, that is a fraud posing (he has mentioned this on the show before). There is a Adam Carolla Show Facebook page you can become a fan on only.

chizase

why would anyone give a shit about any of them approving your facebook "friend" request? facebook is supposed to be used to keep up with "friends", not a fan who you might glance at once in your life, forget about 3.5 seconds later, and never converse with again. Why not look up some old friends from high school? I am sure BB, T & Ace have way too many people flooding their accounts with all kinds of people as it is.