Login   Register
 Login    Register
iPhone App
blainomd

Hey BB,
Dude you do a awesome job of conserving your words, so that the show goes well you get more said in 5 words and you are a great accompaniment.
Adam, is insanely brilliant, love his analogies perhaps more than any other type of descriptive form. certainly the best listening entertainment alive, and is so every day.
And Theresa, is wonderful and sweet, and much, much better on radio than on TLC.
the fact that all of you can keep up with it all is amazing and great fun to listen to.
But, it takes too much time out of my day to listen to all the podcasts! even though i do my best.
as a professional i would love to get a best of version of each show landed into a 5 minute audio segment.
and i would love to have a tool that would have your drops available to use as ringtones or just to push them to mess with people like you do.
SO, i would like to make you an iPhone app.
Would you like to work on this as a new project. i have several iphone developers and we have some the technology already developed.
Please let me know. Cheers, Blaine Warkentine M.D. blaine@innovationthrives.com

ArKaiN

blainomd wrote:as a professional i would love to get a best of version of each show landed into a 5 minute audio segment.

5 minutes out of 4 hours?
Maybe you can just throw in a letter from each sentence they said that day