Login   Register
 Login    Register
My Own Personal Soundboard
Fairytale Football

I know some people hate the sound drops, but I love 'em. In any context. I've often wished I could have a radio show, just so I could do sound drops. I wish I could carry one around to use in my daily life. Sometimes, I need to express myself in ways that transcend words...like the sound of people gasping or that descending horn playing when somebody tells an unfunny joke.

Strike

Fairytale Football wrote:I wish I could carry one around to use in my daily life. Sometimes, I need to express myself in ways that transcend words...like the sound of people gasping or that descending horn playing when somebody tells an unfunny joke.

Nice to know I'm not the only crazy person that thinks that way.

Good Times

I was kind in wishing that there would be actual soundboard to play with in this thread. Ala Loveline Soundboard

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Yah, I am a bit surprised that Jewdo hasn't shown up yet with his Isaac Hayes board - or that he hasn't created a new soundboard yet.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]