Login   Register
 Login    Register
Article on how Bald Bryan is doing

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

you see 1780's? the one time there is actually something to post about Bryan, they STILL don't use those blasted Bryan forums that are in the way of Off Topic
time to admit your mistake
edit: oh you sneaky devil, moving it from the lounge
Last edited by Hollywood on September 10th, 2009, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

PopulationOverride

All seemed relative well, not any new news really if you read the blog. Glad to see he can get about now. Now he has to try to get health insurance by November with a pre existing condition? Ugh, Medicaid can help out quite a bit, he and his wife are both unemployed he has to be eligible
Last edited by PopulationOverride on September 10th, 2009, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raunch hand

I almost cried when I read this:
"One of their strongest supporters is Bryan’s old boss, Adam Carolla. He recalled that Carolla, an automobile enthusiast of the highest order, said: “Bryan I will be your guardian angel. I will do whatever it takes. If you need me to sell a car, I will sell a car.”

RUABIGGAL

raunch hand wrote:I almost cried when I read this:
"One of their strongest supporters is Bryan’s old boss, Adam Carolla. He recalled that Carolla, an automobile enthusiast of the highest order, said: “Bryan I will be your guardian angel. I will do whatever it takes. If you need me to sell a car, I will sell a car.”

Yeah I was just about to type that. It's great to hear Adam say that. Adam comes off so harsh that it's great to hear him show genuine love for someone.

K_Crimini

Man, I'm glad that Bryan is getting some good attention, but I wish that article didn't suck ass. How horribly written.