Login   Register
 Login    Register
Great news about Bald Bryan!
MikeJ

duffjr wrote:does BB read this forum still? i'd like an answer before i make my next post. i don't believe in positive thinking and good spirits for the sake of them. does the donkey pass on news and comments to him?

Boy, you sound like a delight. :P

aceman

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no time

Hard to imagine having a mass in your skull "about the size of a lime." Congrats to Bryan and his doctors on what they've achieved thus far. Fuck off, cancer! :tough:

wolf1

Great news!
Congrats BB...keep doing what your doing and hopefully this will pass.

PopulationOverride

I think she was exaggerating on the lime thing, I remember Bald Bryan saying it was like the size of a big marble or something (she might have been confused by what is and isn't a tumor as well). Great news all around the chemo and radiation is knocking that thing down to size

RajunCaucasian

Awesome news! Congrats Bald Bryan!
Also, great news SN!
Exclamation Point!
JGdmn wrote:Rajun is white?!?!?

Well nevermind. Fuck that cracker.

duffjr

bryan, if you're reading this, please post to let us know you're alright.

Guy DuBrow

duffjr wrote:bryan, if you're reading this, please post to let us know you're alright.

Are you worried that he's been kidnapped? Read the inconvenient tumor blog, it has lotsa details. Yes, it seems as he is approaching "alright" after a difficult battle. But, BB, if you have been kidnapped and know where you are, post an Isaac Hayes drop, but if the kidnappers are still in the room, post a "pops carolla" drop. Duffjr will trace the IP and get Interpol there stat!

duffjr

no, i'm wondering why he doesn't post on the board anymore. haven't heard from him in ages. i'm sure he could pound out a few sentences using the speech to text program or with kathy taking dictation.

MiVidaLoca
Dearly missed

duffjr wrote:no, i'm wondering why he doesn't post on the board anymore. haven't heard from him in ages. i'm sure he could pound out a few sentences using the speech to text program or with kathy taking dictation.

Who the eff is Kathy?

cmr
taco muncher

I'm so glad to hear about the news. The lime-to-a-quarter thing did strike me as something of an exaggeration (that sounds like a 99.8% decrease, not a 65% decrease) but who cares? I'm so happy for them I don't know what to do. I guess I'll send them a few dollars.
It's always good to hear about another person kicking cancer's big fat ass.

Guy DuBrow

duffjr wrote:with kathy taking dictation.

Kathy, come into my office and take a letter and send it via telegram.... Dear Christie, stop. You're a swell dame, thanks for taking care of me while I had cancer, stop. I regret to inform you that I have run off with my secretary Kathy, stop. That's the breaks, kiddo, stop. If you get a minute, swing by TACM and drop a post to let duffjr know I'm alright, sorry that it's been ages since our last correspondance, stop.
Yours truly,
BB, stop.