Login   Register
 Login    Register
Needed - Elliott Gould App
VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

The other day, when I was laughing at the Gould drops, I was thinking this would be a great app - all the various drops from Gould (there's got to be at least 7-8 solid ones). I'd even pay (a little) for such a thing. Bryan needs to get on this.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Bryan: *Carl Weathers drop* Not...Interested
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

It would provide seconds of enjoyment.

VictoryGin

tardbasket wrote:It would provide seconds of enjoyment.

You're just going to go ahead and be contrary to everything I say from now on, aren't cha?

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Stupid Brits.

backsack
I like urban kids

VictoryGin wrote:

You're just going to go ahead and be contrary to everything I say from now on, aren't cha?

Ali / Frazier
Pepsi / Coke
Lakers / Celtics
U.S.A / U.S.S.R
Dodgers / Giants
Tardbasket / Victory Gin
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Cherry Pie wrote:You're stupid, Todd.

Todd Brisket

VictoryGin wrote:

There's no right answer to that question. It's like the old "below is true, above is false" or "have you told your parents you're gay yet?"

Neil T
Dead chuffed

When did you stop beating your wife?

VictoryGin

tardbasket wrote:
VictoryGin wrote:

There's no right answer to that question. It's like the old "below is true, above is false" or "have you told your parents you're gay yet?"

Also known as "a rhetorical question." (I still have that thesaurus you love).

Todd Brisket

VictoryGin wrote:
tardbasket wrote:
VictoryGin wrote:You're just going to go ahead and be contrary to everything I say from now on, aren't cha?

While your first question may be rhetorical by itself, the examples I added for comparison makes the set paradoxical. Ya fuckin dingbat.

VictoryGin

tardbasket wrote:
VictoryGin wrote:
tardbasket wrote:There's no right answer to that question. It's like the old "below is true, above is false" or "have you told your parents you're gay yet?"

While your first question may be rhetorical by itself, the examples I added for comparison makes the set paradoxical. Ya fuckin dingbat.

I meant my question was rhetorical. The rest of what you said barely makes sense - unless you meant clarification not correlation. Except for dingbat - I got that part.

Todd Brisket

VictoryGin wrote:
tardbasket wrote:
VictoryGin wrote:Also known as "a rhetorical question." (I still have that thesaurus you love).

I meant my question was rhetorical. The rest of what you said barely makes sense - unless you meant clarification not correlation. Except for dingbat - I got that part.

I'm not sure how to respond - I can't quite wrap my head around the concept that my post barely makes sense...Your impression that my post barely makes sense is somewhat perplexing from my end. Also you didn't mean just your post. Ya fuckin lying dingbat.

This may not end well for you.

VictoryGin

tardbasket wrote:
VictoryGin wrote:
tardbasket wrote:While your first question may be rhetorical by itself, the examples I added for comparison makes the set paradoxical. Ya fuckin dingbat.

I'm not sure how to respond - I can't quite wrap my head around the concept that my post barely makes sense...Your impression that my post barely makes sense is somewhat perplexing from my end. Also you didn't mean just your post. Ya fuckin lying dingbat.

This may not end well for you.

First, please don't threaten me - that's not very nice.

Second, if you are going to use my words back against me, at least have the courtesy to cite them properly. Where's backsack when you need him?

backsack
I like urban kids

Right here broseph.

I have nothing helpful in this regard.
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Cherry Pie wrote:You're stupid, Todd.