Login   Register
 Login    Register
2017-10-11 ACS: Gilbert Gottfried and RJ Bell
cantjudge
69 feels like 69, amirite?

Just saw the show pic on the big screen. Was it taken during an earthquake?

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

cantjudge wrote:Just saw the show pic on the big screen. Was it taken during an earthquake?

I don't know what you mean, Dawson's Nokia N90 takes excellent photos.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

Der Lobo wrote:
cantjudge wrote:Just saw the show pic on the big screen. Was it taken during an earthquake?

I don't know what you mean, Dawson's Nokia N90 takes excellent photos.

While he's holding it in his left hand since his cigarette is in his right.
cantjudge wrote:What kinda benis do you got?

Diebenkorn_Rust

Dawson took the photo then uploaded to the internet. A screen capture was taken of the photo and that screen capture was emailed to a teenager in Malaysia. The Malaysian teen then took the screen capture and downsized it and then used his cell phone to snap a pic of that screen capture. He then texted this pic back to Dawson and Dawson uploaded to ACS website. Something to do with union regulations.

Bukkabukkabukka

Diebenkorn_Rust wrote:

Dawson took the photo then uploaded to the internet. A screen capture was taken of the photo and that screen capture was emailed to a teenager in Malaysia. The Malaysian teen then took the screen capture and downsized it and then used his cell phone to snap a pic of that screen capture. He then texted this pic back to Dawson and Dawson uploaded to ACS website. Something to do with union regulations.

Sometime between the Malaysian processing and Dawson getting it, it was printed out and spent 5 minutes nestled in one of Harvey Weinstein's potted plants. :o
Scream family 1000 times and all the world's problems disappear

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

Def a screenshot of the video, prolly periscope or snapchat? Do they do that or done for Gilbert's

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Good show. I love how Gilbert laughs at himself.

And that joke about another Japanese girl floating by? Jesus Christ! :o :lol: :o
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle