Login   Register
 Login    Register
2017-12-06 ACS: Nick Thune and RJ Bell
Neil T
User avatar
Dead chuffed
 
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 49,873 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2008
Image

http://adamcarolla.com/nick-thune-and-rj-bell/

Nick Thune chats with the gang about being conceived in a waterbed, calling out people who cut in line, and wondering if people know who Jason Segel is. RJ Bell also calls in for this weeks RJs Parlay.

Diddly:

George Drooly
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 218 | Offline
Joined: Feb 14, 2014

Let me get this straight. Lotto is a tax on the stupid, but gambling on sports is all right because "muh Pop Warner"?

Listening to this RJ Bell huck is about as interesting as reading actuary tables.

HowWouldIKnowThat
User avatar
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 15,993 | Offline
Joined: Aug 15, 2013

George Drooly wrote:Let me get this straight. Lotto is a tax on the stupid, but gambling on sports is all right because "muh Pop Warner"?

Listening to this RJ Bell huck is about as interesting as reading actuary tables.


Sports gambling generally gives you somewhere near a 50/50 chance, so if you have a little fun doing it, it's not lighting your money on fire the way a lottery is.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay


brcheese
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 458 | Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2012

Again with angry rants about LA traffic and how he violates the law to get around it. Who cares and NOT FUNNY.
The guest was good though.

cantjudge
User avatar
69 feels like 69, amirite?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 6,187 | Offline
Joined: Jan 26, 2012

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:
George Drooly wrote:Let me get this straight. Lotto is a tax on the stupid, but gambling on sports is all right because "muh Pop Warner"?

Listening to this RJ Bell huck is about as interesting as reading actuary tables.


Sports gambling generally gives you somewhere near a 50/50 chance, so if you have a little fun doing it, it's not lighting your money on fire the way a lottery is.


Their constant "reminders" that RJ just has to go 50.1% for us to get ahead pisses me off, tho. What about the vig? WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING VIG, RJ?

Allgold
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 64 | Offline
Joined: Aug 13, 2014

I usually buy a scratch off ticket here and there when I have a few singles in my pocket, would Ace be ashamed of me? Should I be ashamed of me?

cantjudge
User avatar
69 feels like 69, amirite?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 6,187 | Offline
Joined: Jan 26, 2012

It's coo as long as RJ Bell tells you to buy the one with the penguins instead of the one with the garden gnomes.

RowanF03
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 447 | Offline
Joined: Jul 26, 2016

No way does RJ get to count last weeks SUPPOSED 2-0 record if he didn't give it out to the audience. The point is to make AC's audience money.

Also, the way he pronounces EE-gooze and Bane-goes is troublesome. (Eagles and Bangles)

kombat
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 399 | Offline
Joined: Oct 8, 2013

RowanF03 wrote:No way does RJ get to count last weeks SUPPOSED 2-0 record if he didn't give it out to the audience. The point is to make AC's audience money.


I'm pretty sure the real point of that segment is to make RJ money.

Diebenkorn_Rust
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 865 | Offline
Joined: Dec 17, 2007

kombat wrote:
RowanF03 wrote:No way does RJ get to count last weeks SUPPOSED 2-0 record if he didn't give it out to the audience. The point is to make AC's audience money.


I'm pretty sure the real point of that segment is to make RJ money.


Instead of RJ's Parlay the segment should be called RJ's Ferrari (Payment)

Okie Dokie
User avatar
oh gawd he's back
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 7,146 | Offline
Joined: Jun 22, 2009

Did guitar comic Nick Thune bring his guitar out?

Allgold
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 64 | Offline
Joined: Aug 13, 2014

Just as a little "yes and" about the lottery. I just bought a scratch off ticket with a single I had in my pocket that I wanted to get rid of. One of those bills that should have been taken out of circulation years ago, doesn't feel like paper anymore. Has the texture and I'm sure germs of a used Kleenex, infecting the other bills and everything else in my pocket. I scratch off the ticket and win $5. Use that $5 to buy a $5 ticket. Scratch that off and win $500, which they paid on the spot. Anything over $600 the ticket needs to be mailed in and paid via check. Nice. Will cover all the $$$ for presents and the nephews will get some extra stuff this year.

cantjudge
User avatar
69 feels like 69, amirite?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 6,187 | Offline
Joined: Jan 26, 2012

It’s a festivus miracle!

Allgold
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 64 | Offline
Joined: Aug 13, 2014

Hell yeah Delta Fu!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron