Login   Register
 Login    Register
2018-01-12 ACS: Jeff Cesario + The Golden Globes Rotten Tomatoes Game
Neil T
User avatar
Dead chuffed
 
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 50,247 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2008
Image

http://adamcarolla.com/jeff-cesario-the ... toes-game/

Jeff Cesario plays a Golden Globes themed round of the Rotten Tomatoes Game. The guys also chat about sexual harassment allegations against James Franco, and the problems with zero tolerance.

Diddly:

Hypermotard
User avatar
You done been Hypmotized
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 50,150 | Offline
Joined: Nov 7, 2012

Image
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?


cantjudge
User avatar
69 feels like 69, amirite?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 6,515 | Online
Joined: Jan 26, 2012

“pictures taken at just the wrong time”

Neil T
User avatar
Dead chuffed
 
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 50,247 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2008

Show me your cheese sniffing face.

zinc
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 1,931 | Offline
Joined: Dec 18, 2007

Gina needs glasses.
I have never said dude unless I was making fun of a dude saying dude. - Adam Carolla 10/9/2017
Adam Carolla has never said bro, and you have never heard me say bro. - Adam Carolla 6/24/2017 Ace On The House
Everybody wants to know the modality of, of how to get their voice across but, they don't really think about their voice. :shock: -Adam Carolla. 2/14/2017
I have never purchased a joke and I have never sold a joke. -Adam Carolla. 2/4/2015

laughingtimeisover
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 47 | Offline
Joined: Sep 19, 2015

Adam's arrogance is off the charts: He fires an employee and friend, not due to job performance issues but rather because said employee won't live his life the way Dictator Perpetuo Carolla commanded him too. Monumental narcissism and horrendous personal/professional boundaries. What a mess Adam's psyche is.

HowWouldIKnowThat
User avatar
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 16,482 | Offline
Joined: Aug 15, 2013

So, callers asking about both Ray and Larry Miller

Ray - As inferred, Ray refused to listen or change at all, would not listen to boss. He thinks they are still on ok terms, still friends, and that Ray understood.
Larry - Larry's producer for the podcast on Ace network demanded a raise. Adam said he couldn't since the show didn't make any money. Adam offered to help raise listeners or sponsors to get there, but guy insisted and left, taking Larry with him. Adam isn't sure what the guy told Larry.

ETA: Maxipada actually just spoke to Larry, and Larry wants to come be on the show again.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.


Chef Lorena Garcia
User avatar
I'd also advise against stealing a baby
 
Rank: User
Posts: 4,066 | Offline
Joined: Sep 10, 2015

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:So, callers asking about both Ray and Larry Miller

Ray - As inferred, Ray refused to listen or change at all, would not listen to boss. He thinks they are still on ok terms, still friends, and that Ray understood.
Larry - Larry's producer for the podcast on Ace network demanded a raise. Adam said he couldn't since the show didn't make any money. Adam offered to help raise listeners or sponsors to get there, but guy insisted and left, taking Larry with him. Adam isn't sure what the guy told Larry.

ETA: Maxipada actually just spoke to Larry, and Larry wants to come be on the show again.


I'm not positive but I think Larry's producer was Jeff Fox who is close with Alison and does her podcast.

HowWouldIKnowThat
User avatar
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 16,482 | Offline
Joined: Aug 15, 2013

Chef Lorena Garcia wrote:
HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:So, callers asking about both Ray and Larry Miller

Ray - As inferred, Ray refused to listen or change at all, would not listen to boss. He thinks they are still on ok terms, still friends, and that Ray understood.
Larry - Larry's producer for the podcast on Ace network demanded a raise. Adam said he couldn't since the show didn't make any money. Adam offered to help raise listeners or sponsors to get there, but guy insisted and left, taking Larry with him. Adam isn't sure what the guy told Larry.

ETA: Maxipada actually just spoke to Larry, and Larry wants to come be on the show again.


I'm not positive but I think Larry's producer was Jeff Fox who is close with Alison and does her podcast.


He wouldn't name the name, but makes sense. Larry always liked Rosen too.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.


Cherry Pie
User avatar
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.
 
Rank: User
Posts: 9,670 | Offline
Joined: Jun 16, 2014

Rotten Tomatoes is a shitty game. Tired of it.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Allgold
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 83 | Offline
Joined: Aug 13, 2014

I hope Larry comes back on the show at some point. His last appearance on the show he didn't seem like he was still quite right.

Prison Mike
User avatar
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 10,708 | Offline
Joined: Mar 1, 2010

This show felt like a long two hours. At one point, I thought, we're still doing the news? Adam got really blowhardy answering the calls about Ray and Larry Miller. Didn't need to spend that much time answering.

Did I mention this show was long?

Bukkabukkabukka
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 18 | Offline
Joined: Oct 5, 2017

Prison Mike wrote:This show felt like a long two hours. At one point, I thought, we're still doing the news? Adam got really blowhardy answering the calls about Ray and Larry Miller. Didn't need to spend that much time answering.

Did I mention this show was long?


That meandering, boring, semi-self righteous Ray summary was waay too long. I really wanted to hear how it went down..oh well, that's Adamsplaining for ya.

Where was Bald with the 'Tangent!' drop?!
Scream family 1000 times and all the world's problems disappear

RowanF03
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 466 | Offline
Joined: Jul 26, 2016

I loved how AC responded to hearing about Ally Sheedy calling out Franco with something like "She's crazy, right?"

Did ya hear that straight from Weinstein?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: butters and 11 guests