Login   Register
 Login    Register
Official Do your self a favor thread
HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Credit, it's just like bananas.

Not sure why I've never bought that second propane tank. I've had to go out mid grill at least a half dozen times now. There's even space under the grill for an extra to sit. I'd be feeling dumb now, but been doing the banana thing for years, so feelin' pretty solid bout that.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

when i used to work in the banana department of the store, it amazed me the spread of people who would only buy green-ass naners or look for well-done spotted ones.
for cooking i assume

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

A second tank is a good idea. I'd also recommend having one of these.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Do yourself a favor and find someone who is moving a long distance and take their propane tank off their hands. (You can't pack them in moving trucks.)

We've got like 6 tanks in our garage from various moving friends. (Military perk, I guess?)

Dont Tell Ray

You can pack anything you want. You just don't tell anyone. :)
But it's a good life hack for military folks

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Dont Tell Ray wrote:You can pack anything you want. You just don't tell anyone. :)
But it's a good life hack for military folks

I actually know someone personally whose moving truck burst into fire on their last cross-county move and lost everything, so I wouldn't tempt it. (Not sure if they had anything as flammable as propane packed, but better safe than sorry.)

Dont Tell Ray

Gasoline in a glass bottle..

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

That's a good tip Jov, lots of military families moving out of here all the time. I'll have the missus put out feelers. She always knows when folks are leaving so she can manage attachment.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

jovialjackee wrote:
We've got like 6 tanks in our garage from various moving friends. (Military perk, I guess?)

Now fill them up and take them out to the woods and shoot them. Fun ensues. SS109 ammo. Am I right? 8)

S.C.

kombat

Dont Tell Ray wrote:Many credit cards give you fico these days.. I have 2 random ones that do that. Monthly right on the paperless statement.

FICO != Credit Report

FICO is a number, credit report is a multi-page, detailed report of all your credit accounts, their history, whether or not they're in good standing, etc.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Do yourself a favor: Every few months tell someone (who deserves it) to go fuck themselves. It feels so good!
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

backsack
I like urban kids

Does it really tho
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Cherry Pie wrote:You're stupid, Todd.

Cherry Pie

On Monday, I accidently said tho. I hung my head in shame for the rest of the day.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

Tho is a word, with extra letters that are silent, now you should feel stupid
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Cherry Pie

Hollywood wrote:Tho is a word, with extra letters that are silent, now you should feel stupid

Backsack knows what I'm talking about. I don't have the patience to explain it to you.