Login   Register
 Login    Register
Adam Carolla's Mangria -- BUY IT NOW!
thebarryman

yahoo wrote:I'm waiting for Adam to open up his new fast food joint: Asp-Burgers

I lol'd

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

Burt wrote:I gotta no problem with Mangria. Adam's sit-com and movie opportunities have passed him by. He's just trying to make a living.

Changing his tune towards the studios from "Kiss my ass" to "Lick my balls" probably burned another bridge......If there were even any left.

S.C.

mpa
Heavyset Woman of Color

limeyscum wrote:
spikerizzo wrote:Is there nothing that Ace wont shill out on his audience. At least Stern never tried to sell this kind of crap to his listeners. Bush league, hack move. And he always said "Drew was in NY cause someone dropped a nickle"

The revolution that would occur on satellite was worse than anything Adam has ever tried to sell.

"I'll work some fridays," which apparently means he'll work 2 fridays ever in 10 years and no thursdays eventually.

TorranceTube

I bought a six pack. Don't over think the Mangria. It's meant to be fun. Who can really argue with this? Supporting Adam, the show, the pirate ship, and no doubt a tasty beverage. I see it is a no-lose situation. I'd rather drink something with the Carolla stamp of approval.

Blue Skies

TorranceTube wrote:I bought a six pack. Don't over think the Mangria. It's meant to be fun. Who can really argue with this? Supporting Adam, the show, the pirate ship, and no doubt a tasty beverage. I see it is a no-lose situation. I'd rather drink something with the Carolla stamp of approval.

Ditto, I'm not even expecting it to be worth the price I paid. If it ends up being a very good beverage I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I figure at worst I'll still be able to drink it I just wont order more if its no good.

Seriously, it supports the show, and its fun, I don't understand why people have a problem with it. Its not "cheapening" his brand or anything, the criticism just seems really stupid to me. If you don't have much money or you don't think it sounds appetizing, just don't buy it.

Stan H

We should support other comedians as well.

Proceeds from Larry the cable guy's potato chips goes to his Git-R-Done Foundation.

Prison Mike

I thought you weren't allowed to ship booze throught the mail. Maybe I'm just thinking USPS, and not carriers like FedEX, UPS, etc.

Blue Skies

Prison Mike wrote:I thought you weren't allowed to ship booze throught the mail. Maybe I'm just thinking USPS, and not carriers like FedEX, UPS, etc.

What kind of uptight blue-law state do you live in?

My state is more restrictive than most in that I can't receive more than 18 liters of alcohol from one producer per month, but aside from that, just need an adult signature.

Blue Skies

Stan H wrote:We should support other comedians as well.

Except that, assuming you don't think his comedy is terrible (which is a 50/50 chance per poster to begin with), he's not constantly producing new material 5 days a week for your enjoyment on a free podcast.

Chudhole

Blue Skies wrote:
TorranceTube wrote:I bought a six pack. Don't over think the Mangria. It's meant to be fun. Who can really argue with this? Supporting Adam, the show, the pirate ship, and no doubt a tasty beverage. I see it is a no-lose situation. I'd rather drink something with the Carolla stamp of approval.

Ditto, I'm not even expecting it to be worth the price I paid. If it ends up being a very good beverage I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I figure at worst I'll still be able to drink it I just wont order more if its no good.

Seriously, it supports the show, and its fun, I don't understand why people have a problem with it. Its not "cheapening" his brand or anything, the criticism just seems really stupid to me. If you don't have much money or you don't think it sounds appetizing, just don't buy it.

I'm thinking its more he is cheapening sangria.

HuellHauser
Hates Forrest Gump

Blue Skies wrote:
Stan H wrote:We should support other comedians as well.

Except that, assuming you don't think his comedy is terrible (which is a 50/50 chance per poster to begin with), he's not constantly producing new material 5 days a week for your enjoyment on a free podcast.

Define "new."

backsack
and Asscrack in the morning!

I will try this swill.
Tall Danny DeVito

Chudhole

Looking for taste feedback.

spikerizzo
proud kid smacker

I still have 14 cases of Billy beer to finish off!

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

I don't know from Mangria/Sangria, but I will get back to you once I've polished off the rest of my stash of this stuff
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]