Login   Register
 Login    Register
New Adam Carolla Show Merchandise
PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

No Jkjones?
Song a Duhay http://playsbyear.linkpc.net:7878/songaduhay.rss
Overdue posts: Hooters Endless Cravings Card (Jan); SXSW Films (Mar)

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

PlaysByEar wrote:No Jkjones?

Travesty

BTL

Adam Carolla Show gear. Sounds like a great way to proudly proclaim to the rest of the world that you're a racist, angry, cunt.

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

PlaysByEar wrote:Y'know, something covert like that would be nice... so those of us that are too embarrassed of the product to "tell a friend" might still get recognized as a listener by a fellow listener, who could then strike up a conversation about the show.

BTL wrote:Adam Carolla Show gear. Sounds like a great way to proudly proclaim to the rest of the world that you're a racist, angry, cunt.

That's why I requested something that only those in the know would get. Though I'm pretty sure I would buy a koozie regardless. I'm a sucker for koozies!

Slut
Resident Asshat In Training

I bought a few t's but I really wish they would come out with some tank tops for when I'm at the gym, I'm annoyed with cutting off the sleeves. Most of the other stuff I don't need but bought anyway to give to my friends. It would be so hype if Adam could come out with some adam carolla branded skipping ropes and focal pads so fans could train like he does. That way I can rep at the gym with Brandon in my cutoff Carolla T, listening to carolla in one earbud, using Carollas skipping rope, while drunk on mangria. Nah just playing no booze when I work on the body but you get the idea

AndySmith
Im not special.

Slut wrote:I bought a few t's but I really wish they would come out with some tank tops for when I'm at the gym, I'm annoyed with cutting off the sleeves. Most of the other stuff I don't need but bought anyway to give to my friends. It would be so hype if Adam could come out with some adam carolla branded skipping ropes and focal pads so fans could train like he does. That way I can rep at the gym with Brandon in my cutoff Carolla T, listening to carolla in one earbud, using Carollas skipping rope, while drunk on mangria. Nah just playing no booze when I work on the body but you get the idea

How do you get Mangria? You need to be 21 to purchase alcohol and you're what, 13 now?

Heymaaannn!

Slut wrote:I bought a few t's but I really wish they would come out with some tank tops for when I'm at the gym, I'm annoyed with cutting off the sleeves. Most of the other stuff I don't need but bought anyway to give to my friends. It would be so hype if Adam could come out with some adam carolla branded skipping ropes and focal pads so fans could train like he does. That way I can rep at the gym with Brandon in my cutoff Carolla T, listening to carolla in one earbud, using Carollas skipping rope, while drunk on mangria. Nah just playing no booze when I work on the body but you get the idea

You're already able to use the gear he uses to work out like he does. By using Onnit, baby! Love these guys. I was using their jump rope earlier today while I was skipping some rope, as I'm apt to do.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

God you sound so hot.

poochies uncle

Hey bra you seem to buy all things corolla

I was wondering if you or Brandon have tried any of the onit products like the T+ testosterone booster that adam hawks on his show.
If you have or going to cycle this could you post log of your result thing like max reps for bench, squats and arm curls ,does it help with recovery and do have to run a pct after cycling this and do you get more vascularity down with the ladies if know what I mean. lol

later guy dude bro

D'Viggerus Lover

Since it's apparently "that show" now, I say go all in with a Rolling Stones logo-style Pussy Lips t-shirt. I'd buy 10.

Slut
Resident Asshat In Training

poochies uncle wrote:I was wondering if you or Brandon have tried any of the onit products like the T+ testosterone booster that adam hawks on his show.

If you have or going to cycle this could you post log of your result thing like max reps for bench, squats and arm curls ,does it help with recovery and do have to run a pct after cycling this and do you get more vascularity down with the ladies if know what I mean. lol

later guy dude bro

The onnit shit is to muscle building what herbal remedies are to medicine. If you're serious about getting swole (and I am) you got to do the good shit. Ask the biggest guy at the gym (unless your intimidated) to point you in the right direction. If there is interest I can get Brandon to send me all my stats and records so you guys have something to aim for and aspire to.

Shoulder Roll
done been crypto-mod'd, bitch

Slut wrote:
poochies uncle wrote:I was wondering if you or Brandon have tried any of the onit products like the T+ testosterone booster that adam hawks on his show.

later guy dude bro

The onnit shit is to muscle building what herbal remedies are to medicine. If you're serious about getting swole (and I am) you got to do the good shit. Ask the biggest guy at the gym (unless your intimidated) to point you in the right direction. If there is interest I can get Brandon to send me all my stats and records so you guys have something to aim for and aspire to.

How much you bench, Brah?
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Cepeda: "Orestes Minoso was the Jackie Robinson for all Latinos; the first star who opened doors for all Latin American players. He was everybody's hero. I wanted to be Minoso. Clemente wanted to be Minoso"

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Shoulder Roll wrote:
Slut wrote:

later guy dude bro

20 cases of Mangria.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Heymaaannn! wrote:

You're already able to use the gear he uses to work out like he does. By using Onnit, baby! Love these guys. I was using their jump rope earlier today while I was skipping some rope, as I'm apt to do.

Bro, Ace just broke his - can you lend him yours? Thanks dude, hella cool.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

AndySmith
Im not special.

tardbasket wrote:
Shoulder Roll wrote:
Slut wrote:

20 cases of Mangria.

Slut can't drink Mangria, he's 13. Plus if his mom caught him she'd take away his Xbox and his iPhone.