Login   Register
 Login    Register
Adam continues to self-destruct
lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

Appleshampoo, take a shower and quit coming up with excuses. Not taking a shower is disgusting.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

There's nothing essential about my body oils. I want mine gone down the drain and washed with store bought shea & cocoa butters, with some nice orange blossom & vanilla essential oils. Those types of body washes smell heavenly.
Born Again Delta Fu

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

lovelinefan wrote:Appleshampoo, take a shower and quit coming up with excuses. Not taking a shower is disgusting.

Fine. I'll shower tomorrow morning.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

johnsok0 wrote:There's nothing essential about my body oils. I want mine gone down the drain and washed with store bought shea & cocoa butters, with some nice orange blossom & vanilla essential oils. Those types of body washes smell heavenly.

Yup. Gots to shower at least once a day. Twice in the summer on some days.

S.C.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

pod98 wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
Dootson Grad wrote:
We could keep the impairment standard the same, but station more 100% checkpoints and require drivers to submit to random sobriety checks.

Something has always felt very unconstitutional about police setting up a road block and questioning every person to drive by.

yeah, i'm not sure i'd be too happy with that either.

this might be one of those things where it sounds great . . . until it happens to you. :cry:

It doesn't even sound great to me -- it sounds like a sacrifice of our privacy and freedom. But it would be a practical and effective way to reduce the approx. 35 deaths alcohol-related road deaths a day.

Pascal's Pager
aka: the pretentious bigmouth

johnsok0 wrote:There's nothing essential about my body oils. I want mine gone down the drain and washed with store bought shea & cocoa butters, with some nice orange blossom & vanilla essential oils. Those types of body washes smell heavenly.

You smell like dessert.
Nathan Bateman wrote:After a long day of Turing tests, you gotta unwind.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Pascal's Pager wrote:

You smell like dessert.

She lives in the desert.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Dootson Grad wrote:
pod98 wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
Something has always felt very unconstitutional about police setting up a road block and questioning every person to drive by.

yeah, i'm not sure i'd be too happy with that either.

this might be one of those things where it sounds great . . . until it happens to you. :cry:

It doesn't even sound great to me -- it sounds like a sacrifice of our privacy and freedom. But it would be a practical and effective way to reduce the approx. 35 deaths alcohol-related road deaths a day.

Oh I know it would work but I'm just not sure how far you take that kind of thinking. I'm sure if the police did monthly sweeps of homes we'd catch a lot more criminals but that would violate the 4th amendment. Stopping every single car that happens to pass through a certain point seems like a violation of that to me. It's not as intrusive but still seems to go against the 4th amendment to me.

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Only if your vehicle is a domicile.

beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

AlienC
Don't forget the Wellbutrin®

ImagePeople who don't shower are also the ones who leave the sheets on for months at a time.Or years. There's a reason most bachelor pads smell like feet. or butt.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

So you're saying appleshampoo doesn't do his laundry either?!
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

cantjudge
69 feels like 69, amirite?

Your clothes have natural oils that you shouldn't wash away.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

It's like seasoning a skillet.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

They're essential.
Born Again Delta Fu

iffin
I am the wife. Also, piss off.

As a man of science, why has Dr. Drew never explained to Adam that soap works, as a detergent, to break through the cell membrane of microbes and kill the bacteria? Why is there never any scientific explanation of its benefits.. nay, necessity... to health? I guess because of Adam's insistence on being impervious to germs and getting sick. The megalomania knows no bounds.