Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-01 ACS: Matt Besser
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/matt-besser/

Matt Besser is in studio for a podcast about his standup special, the capture of three escaped prisoners, and the latest Republican debate. Plus, Bald Bryan reviews the film 'Brooklyn' for this week's Baldywood.

LordJeffsDiddlySummary:

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

oh crap . . . i was just listening to him on greg fitzsimmons podcast . . . bit of a snoozer.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

This is the second time Adam mentions hitting his new puppy. Uh...

poochies uncle

It hurts him more then it hurts the dog

(TxT)

Discounting the fact that is wife probably enjoys living in LA I am assuming the reason why Adam doesn't move is the podcast (getting live guest) and the fact that he still gets industry work. It shouldn't be such a mystery.

SyntheticWaffle

LA is a cornucopia of C-list celebrities for Adam to choose from for pod guests. Kirkland WA...not so much
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

Adam hits his puppy? What a jerk!
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

Rossaroni

Mcnugget wrote:This is the second time Adam mentions hitting his new puppy. Uh...

Well, he used to say a fair amount that he didn't understand and couldn't be friends with the guy who kicks his dog. But in the past month or so he's brought up as an example for something else how the longer you have to chase the dog after it's done something bad, the more you're going to rage on it; then later how he looked on approvingly when Olga treated the puppy like a dog from her village, and whooped it when it knocked over Natalia's drink, and then threw it outside; and then today's mention.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

I get that people are starving in Africa I'm not gonna send a taxpayer to jail over a dog but
A.) it's lazy and stupid and counter productive
2.) I think he's an alcoholic
D.) what happened to letting kids build forts and spill a drink and break their arm? Let them do what they do. Same thing here. This sounds fucked
Up. Like the longer a cop chases you the worse he'll beat you.

(TxT)

Mcnugget wrote:I get that people are starving in Africa I'm not gonna send a taxpayer to jail over a dog but
A.) it's lazy and stupid and counter productive
2.) I think he's an alcoholic
D.) what happened to letting kids build forts and spill a drink and break their arm? Let them do what they do. Same thing here. This sounds fucked

Especially if the dog is being scolded for something it probably has no idea it did. I didn't hear the story but 99% of the time when a a dog knocks over a drink it is because it was placed somewhere where a dog is likely to knock it over because it is a clumsy animal.

GritnMotor

To recap: Even though Adam has a cold, which most people would include under the category of "illness"( even if minor), it doesn't count as "getting sick" unless you miss work.

zinc

GritnMotor wrote:To recap: Even though Adam has a cold, which most people would include under the category of "illness"( even if minor), it doesn't count as "getting sick" unless you miss work.

phpBB [video]
Adam Carolla has never said bro, and you have never heard me say bro. - Adam Carolla 6/24/2017 Ace On The House
Everybody wants to know the modality of, of how to get their voice across but, they don't really think about their voice. :shock: -Adam Carolla. 2/14/2017
I have never had an issue with pop music. -Adam Carolla. 3/9/2016
I have never purchased a joke and I have never sold a joke. -Adam Carolla. 2/4/2015

Rossaroni

Mcnugget wrote:This sounds fucked

If I remember correctly, that's what the example was to describe.

Podus_Drakum

Besser hates Mohr after his bad improv on CBB. I wonder what he thought of Adam and Gina's shitfest

pigvomit

Podus_Drakum wrote:Besser hates Mohr after his bad improv on CBB. I wonder what he thought of Adam and Gina's shitfest

I like Mohr but I've always thought there's something kind of off with his personality. Not sure what it is..