Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-03 ACS: Jonathan Kite and Matt Eaton
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Just listened to yesterday's episode of Planet Money, the Saudi Arabian caller from this show, Abdul Aziz, was prominently featured. Weird
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

pussylips
sucked even more

kombat wrote:After 10 minutes of Adam going on about how upset Sonny was about cotillion, it became clear Adam wasn't going to explain to us what it was, so I gave up and Google'd it.

It's not the first time Adam has gone off on a story about someone/something and erroneously assumed everybody knew who/what it was. I'm Canadian - I had no freakin' clue what a "cotillion" is.

cotillion is Gay code for "power bottom"
"thanks a lot, you weirdo"

Provigilant

I grew up in Texas. I was invited to the cotillion in our community, but I didn't go. Basically, they teach you how to dance and behave like a white person. It is kind of like that movie Kill List.

Goofball

Hypermotard wrote:Just listened to yesterday's episode of Planet Money, the Saudi Arabian caller from this show, Abdul Aziz, was prominently featured. Weird

Planet Money version was involved with an internet startup.

ACS version was a construction engineer.

Perhaps "Abdul Aziz" is the "John Smith" of KSA? :? :D 8)

#confusion

Provigilant

Goofball wrote:Planet Money version was involved with an internet startup.

ACS version was a construction engineer.

Perhaps "Abdul Aziz" is the "John Smith" of KSA? :? :D 8)

#confusion

Actually, he said he was a mechanical engineer. It was Adam who brought up construction, and Abdul Aziz commented that civil engineers from India who work in that industry make good money. It is not unfeasible for an Internet startup to employ a mechanical engineer, depending on their skills and experience.