Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-05 ACS: Erin Coscarelli and Cousin Sal
Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

phpBB [video]
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

lurkilou

I haven't listened much lately.. what's with the no showering thing? I know Adam's thing about not using shampoo or hygiene products, but doesn't he like to shower? Hot showers feel good. They warm your bones and open up your airways.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

He says he hops in the shower (not sure the frequency) but no soaps. Anywhere there's hair you gotta soap that stuff up. Even if we're talking just the thick curly hair on his head, it will get stink head pretty fast without some dander and dirt removal. You can offset it a little if you frequently brush your hair/scalp, but he ain't doing that either. STIIIIIIIIINK. Sorry Aceman but you're not going to be able to smell your own head stink, vapors floating upwards and whatnot. Starting to think Adam has an olfactory issue, he should play a game of Hobo Power using his head as the source, maybe someone will chime in.
Born Again Delta Fu

lurkilou

johnsok0 wrote:He says he hops in the shower (not sure the frequency) but no soaps. Anywhere there's hair you gotta soap that stuff up. Even if we're talking just the thick curly hair on his head, it will get stink head pretty fast without some dander and dirt removal. You can offset it a little if you frequently brush your hair/scalp, but he ain't doing that either. STIIIIIIIIINK. Sorry Aceman but you're not going to be able to smell your own head stink, vapors floating upwards and whatnot. Starting to think Adam has an olfactory issue, he should play a game of Hobo Power using his head as the source, maybe someone will chime in.

Oh, I agree with you, I just thought it sounded like his lunacy was extending beyond the hygene products to the actual shower itself. I remember watching 1900 house on PBS, where a family tried to live for a month like they were in 1900, using the same soaps and bathing methods, etc. They all complained about how oily and nasty their hair was after a month of nothing but warm water and old-timey soap to wash it.

I've heard that long-term heavy drinking can damage your sense of smell, and wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening here. He really doesn't look well in the pictures recently.

Cherry Pie

johnsok0 wrote:He says he hops in the shower (not sure the frequency) but no soaps. Anywhere there's hair you gotta soap that stuff up. Even if we're talking just the thick curly hair on his head, it will get stink head pretty fast without some dander and dirt removal. You can offset it a little if you frequently brush your hair/scalp, but he ain't doing that either. STIIIIIIIIINK. Sorry Aceman but you're not going to be able to smell your own head stink, vapors floating upwards and whatnot. Starting to think Adam has an olfactory issue, he should play a game of Hobo Power using his head as the source, maybe someone will chime in.

I remember being sick with the stomach flu for a good 3 to 4 days. I didn't shower for 4 days because I didn't feel comfortable enough to stand for fifteen minutes in the shower. After I felt better I got out of bed and started to change the clothes I'd been wearing for 4 days. HOLY FUCK DID I SMELL! I had sweat so much with the fever...it was so bad. I'm so glad I wasn't around others at that time. I was embarrassed.
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

backsack wrote:I'd totally fuck that guest

Drunksack?
scottcolbath wrote:It should start smelling real good in here soon.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

WhelmedButNotOverly wrote:Bald Bryan is a beautiful man. Love how his smugness is now considered an asset when it's directed towards a tool.

And I hate that my mind has to go here, but I can't help but think about it when someone announces that they're eschewing showers. After taking a shit, the ONLY way to properly clean your ass is via shower/bath. The thought that he can have a shit build up over a month (or however long he hasn't showered) should be grounds to have his children confiscated; and used against him in an inevitable custody battle.

He cleans out the "bits and pieces." So basically, whore's bath in his asshole.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

That's right, the bits n pieces. I suppressed that memory.
Born Again Delta Fu

WhelmedButNotOverly
known to bed down those of lesser intelligence

Brought to you by the Talented Mr. Ripley......minus the homicidal, homoerotic, sociopathic, recidivism.

backsack
I like urban kids

Stockholmsyndrome wrote:
backsack wrote:I'd totally fuck that guest

Drunksack?

Yes, but you disagree?
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Stockholmsyndrome

No. I'm sure that you would totally fuck that guest. She is a hottie.

4k78

Stockholmsyndrome wrote:No. I'm sure that you would totally fuck that guest. She is a hottie.

But she said she was ugly in high school.

Stockholmsyndrome

4k78 wrote:
Stockholmsyndrome wrote:No. I'm sure that you would totally fuck that guest. She is a hottie.

Wull, then I retract my statement. If I know sack, and I don't, I'm sure he would never fuck a hottie who was ugly in high school.

Cherry Pie

Stockholmsyndrome wrote:
4k78 wrote:

Wull, then I retract my statement. If I know sack, and I don't, I'm sure he would never fuck a hottie who was ugly in high school.

Yup. She wore her hair in a ponytail all the time. :roll:

Punch

When Lynette and Adam divorce, no responsible judge would award custodial parent to Lynette. It'd be Olga, then Adam's parents, then Jimmy Kimmel, then the ghost of Molly, then Dr Drew, then Adam, then Alison Rosen and then a random person off of the RSO list for LA County, then Jared from Subway and then a Foster Home. And then maybe they'd give Lynette supervised visits for an hour a week--but on condition she show up for the visits sober and drug free.