Login   Register
 Login    Register
Liderally a millionaire?
Tijuanapussypatrol

So I was bored and hit up the Alan Carollo caller site i.e. the subreddit and one of the sycophants wrote 500 words or so on how Adam may have changed but he still rocks and it's not his fault. Another sycophant brought up how Adam is stressed out because of all his interests and I replied that no one is forcing him to buy shitty old Japanese race cars or to move every two years.

This has been touched on before but it got me wondering. As much as Adam likes to brag about how he's liderally a millionaire if he were forced to liquidate tomorrow, what would keep him out of chapter 11? He owns a bunch of cars that probably aren't worth much to anyone that isn't a Newman super fan and that he has paid who knows how much to warehouse and maintain. Sounds like a big loss despite his contention that cars are a good investment(even though anyone who has ever watched an auto auction can tell you that 99% of the time you lose big).

He "owns" two warehouses and is renting one house while supposedly building another expensive one. His wife probably spends more than she makes shilling Mangria between plane tickets and going to Bruce shows. He employs a veritable army of lackeys and sends his kids to cotillion.

Etc. etc. how much actual cash does Adam actually have? And as much as he preaches being financially responsible why is he the exact opposite?

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Adam? Adam's Adam.

I just don't know enough to speculate on numbers and someone else's finances.

I do know that it left a bad taste in many fans' mouths when he asked fans for money to support him twice in a short period of time. You can't have a warehouse full of cars and a batcave-like car elevator in your home and then cry poverty to your fans.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Sounds like a big loss despite his contention that cars are a good investment

Seems like the Newman cars are more of a hobby. All the Lambos and other cars that just sit in the warehouse are the investments.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Prison Mike wrote:Adam? Adam's Adam.

I just don't know enough to speculate on numbers and someone else's finances.

I do know that it left a bad taste in many fans' mouths when he asked fans for money to support him twice in a short period of time. You can't have a warehouse full of cars and a batcave-like car elevator in your home and then cry poverty to your fans.

Yeah. On Reddit I'd be a hater but the whole "I'm taking on the patent trolls to save podcasts but I need your $ and yet I end up settling" thing coupled with the "I need you to finance a shitty movie for me but my staff is too incompetent to deliver on promises" crap definitely soured me. I'm sorry but the "Aceman" is an enormous hypocrite. He's everything and more that he bitches about.

Still can be funny now and then but for someone that claims he has "no self esteem" he's a fucking egomaniac.
Last edited by Tijuanapussypatrol on February 6th, 2016, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Hypermotard wrote:
Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Sounds like a big loss despite his contention that cars are a good investment

Seems like the Newman cars are more of a hobby. All the Lambos and other cars that just sit in the warehouse are the investments.

Yeah. But as much as he talks about loving to wrench it seems like he pays other people to maintain his cars. And if you ever watch one of the televised classic car auctions such as Barrett-Jackson you'll see that unless you have a genuine Shelby Cobra or 60's Ferrari you hardly ever get your investment back. Lambos are honestly shit.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

I wouldn't know.

*sniiiifff*
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Hypermotard wrote:I wouldn't know.

*sniiiifff*

Ferraris and Lambos are both highly impractical cars but at least Ferrari has never made an ugly and useless car like the Lamborghini Countach.