Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-08 ACS: No Guest (apart from Carollas Junior and an NFL football)
Tijuanapussypatrol

I actually really laughed at the "What won't Andrew Eat?" segment. Ace seemed to be in a good mood. But two issues:

First Sonny was in studio when Adam was talking about getting laid and cussing.

Second apparently Carolla is making another racing doc? Does he not realize that outside of NASCAR most Americans could give a shit about auto racing? I'm from the south but you'd have to put gun to my head to get me to watch the whatever Sponsor Cup it is currently. You'd have to have pulled the pin on a grenade to get me to watch Euro style racing. Did he not learn his lesson by having to pay to get his Newman doc aired?

I guess it's Adam being Adam. If he is into something then surely everyone else must be. Seems odd from a guy with no self esteem. I guess at least he's spending his own money and not crowdfunding it.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/adam-gina-and-bryan-9/

Adam, Gina and Bryan discuss the upcoming Super Bowl match up, the awkward walkout during the Republican Debate, and the new Coen Brother's movie. Plus, an exciting and hilarious new game: Will Andrew Eat It?

TooSoonForSuperbOwlChatDiddlySummary:

SyntheticWaffle

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:I actually really laughed at the "What won't Andrew Eat?" segment. Ace seemed to be in a good mood.

You cannot imagine how wrong you are

Tijuanapussypatrol

Sorry Neil. Didn't mean to steal your thunder by posting before you put the thread up.

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

so, does anyone else not give a flying f@ck what / how anyone else eats????

SyntheticWaffle

pod98 wrote:so, does anyone else not give a flying f@ck what / how anyone else eats????

it's fascinating to hear an adult being able to essentially explain why a toddler doesn't like certain kinds of food..."the ends of the hot dog are too wrinkly"...who knew?!?
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

Tijuanapussypatrol

SyntheticWaffle wrote:
pod98 wrote:so, does anyone else not give a flying f@ck what / how anyone else eats????

it's fascinating to hear an adult being able to essentially explain why a toddler doesn't like certain kinds of food..."the ends of the hot dog are too wrinkly"...who knew?!?

I'm a fairly picky eater but that guy made me feel like the Bizarre Foods guy. Won't eat a freaking plain Lay's potato chip?

pod98

i'm still just laughing my ass off that he's gotta admit he's sick! :lol: :lol:

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Who's Andrew?

Tijuanapussypatrol

jovialjackee wrote:Who's Andrew?

Apparently he's one of the ketchup on a hot dog guys that is normally relegated to the "other" warehouse.

pod98

oh great . . . hot passion fruit talk. :roll: :roll:

Neil T
Dead chuffed

It's right in the diddly!

Adam opens the show with Andrew in studio, who works with Adam and Nate on the documentaries they produce. Adam asks him about his background, and experiences at work. They also talk about his current diet and eating habits, leading to a hilarious round of ‘Will Andrew Eat It?’

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

I couldn't imagine wanting to hang around Carolla and just get every single thing about you picked apart.
SharonNeedles wrote:Why didn't they open it and show us the poop????

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Neil T wrote:

It's right in the diddly!

Adam opens the show with Andrew in studio, who works with Adam and Nate on the documentaries they produce. Adam asks him about his background, and experiences at work. They also talk about his current diet and eating habits, leading to a hilarious round of ‘Will Andrew Eat It?’

Does he have a last name?

msmont

HuellHauser wrote:I couldn't imagine wanting to hang around Carolla and just get every single thing about you picked apart.

To be fair this guy is an absolute weirdo with the food.