Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-10 ACS: Jay Mohr and David Wild
pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

oh, and adam doesn't see oprah as black . . . she's just OPRAH. she's also the same person adam always references when he says we're not racist anymore. crap -- i think i'm confused!!!

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

sweet crap . . . the genie-lift-from-the-rental-place-won't-fit-in-the-vehicle story again. :roll: :roll: about 1:05 in.

kombat

Re: The Genie-Lift. Is that a recycled story? I admit I have a crappy memory, but I honestly don't remember him telling that story before. My skin actually crawled a little as Adam was describing having to eat a heaping helping of sh*t when he realized that shop had the only Genie-Lift in town, and he had no choice but to tuck his tail between his legs and rent it anyway, after telling the sales guy to blow him.

Tijuanapussypatrol

kombat wrote:Re: The Genie-Lift. Is that a recycled story? I admit I have a crappy memory, but I honestly don't remember him telling that story before. My skin actually crawled a little as Adam was describing having to eat a heaping helping of sh*t when he realized that shop had the only Genie-Lift in town, and he had no choice but to tuck his tail between his legs and rent it anyway, after telling the sales guy to blow him.

It's a dual threat story: both to illustrate how people dig in their heels on stupid issues(not like anyone we listen to) and to show what a loser Ray is. It's been awhile though.

imchipdouglas

lovelinefan wrote:Why did you listen if you hate Jay Mohr and David Wild?

Probably because fewer than 100% of shows feature the both of them.
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Jay is funny, but he's not focusing on his craft. He's just doing voices now. I will say, his Colin Quinn is dead on. It's his best impression by far.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Hypermotard wrote:

That was 5 months ago. :shocker:

Looks like he grew a beard and grew out his hair. Looks kind of homeless now, but I'm not sure what your shocker is meant to communicate here.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

imchipdouglas

bbb wrote:

So he can come on here and complain like the other retards.

There are a million examples of people loving rock docs, etc. but they hate David Wild so it all sucks.

I guess we can't all be cool "people loving rock docs". Sounds like a killer way to spend your time though - thanks for sharing!
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

bbb

imchipdouglas wrote:
bbb wrote:

So he can come on here and complain like the other retards.

There are a million examples of people loving rock docs, etc. but they hate David Wild so it all sucks.

I guess we can't all be cool "people loving rock docs". Sounds like a killer way to spend your time though - thanks for sharing!

I've got to admit - it's not as killer as having over 1000 posts on a board about a podcast I can't stand. Now that is the all time best way to spend your time.

bbb

kombat wrote:Re: The Genie-Lift. Is that a recycled story? I admit I have a crappy memory, but I honestly don't remember him telling that story before. My skin actually crawled a little as Adam was describing having to eat a heaping helping of sh*t when he realized that shop had the only Genie-Lift in town, and he had no choice but to tuck his tail between his legs and rent it anyway, after telling the sales guy to blow him.

I never heard the story before, either.

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

appleshampoo wrote:
Hypermotard wrote:

Looks like he grew a beard and grew out his hair. Looks kind of homeless now, but I'm not sure what your shocker is meant to communicate here.

Maybe that Jay Mohr looks 5 years older instead of 5 months. Look around his eyes. President Obama hasn't aged this much in two terms.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Prison Mike wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:
Hypermotard wrote:

Maybe that Jay Mohr looks 5 years older instead of 5 months. Look around his eyes. President Obama hasn't aged this much in two terms.

AppSham needs to get out his spectacles.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

spongeknuckles

Jay looks like Tommy Chong here.

I don't listen regularly anymore -- ACE lost me at the memorable start of '15 -- but do jump in every few months to see if there's a guest worth grabbing. My last three downloads have been Jay Mohr.
No.