Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-11 ACS: Dana Gould and Matt Atchity
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/dana-gould-and-matt-atchity-2/

Dana Gould sits down for Huell's Jewels, and to discuss the latest crazy tweet from Kanye West. Plus, Matt Atchity returns to host a Ben Stiller-themed round of the Rotten Tomatoes Game

Huell'sJewelsDiddlySummary:

Tijuanapussypatrol

Spoiler alert!!! Adam is paying someone to train his dog. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking.

And apparently Mr. Never Gets Sick is using cold meds as a euphemism for being drunk. Some funny moments though.

wojonixon
Lily white and always polite

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Spoiler alert!!! Adam is paying someone to train his dog. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking.

Is that awful? I mean, I'm sure his method would be compassionate and effective but I don't see why it's a problem. He pays someone to raise his kids for chrissakes.

chick-a-pea

In trying to grasp the name "Faith," Adam appeared to suffer some kind of ischemic episode.

SyntheticWaffle

chick-a-pea wrote:In trying to grasp the name "Faith," Adam appeared to suffer some kind of ischemic episode.

WTF was wrong with Adam?!? Why would he think there was an "L" in the name "Faith"?!?
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

SyntheticWaffle wrote:
chick-a-pea wrote:In trying to grasp the name "Faith," Adam appeared to suffer some kind of ischemic episode.

WTF was wrong with Adam?!? Why would he think there was an "L" in the name "Faith"?!?

Wait, what is this about?

msmont

No idea on the L thing. He doubles and triples back on it too and even at the end doesn't seem to grasp the concept of there being no L in faith.

Also to the dumbass who sounds like he has a decent show with the snowboarder cash cab thing. It's 2016, there are people on youtube who open up packages of barbie dolls on video and make more money than Adam does. Put your video there.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Where does he think the L goes? Flaith? Failth? Faithl?

wojonixon
Lily white and always polite

He must think the L is silent, like in "ahmins" (almonds a la Adam).

msmont

One thing I would say is that girl didn't exactly pronounce her name clearly either. Adam probably is drunk or brain damaged but he is correct that she isn't hitting the first F or the Th hard and is a little hard to understand.

Provigilant

jovialjackee wrote:Where does he think the L goes? Flaith? Failth? Faithl?

I think his crystal brain was thinking of the letter "F" but his mouth was saying the letter "L". It was really bizarre.

RickRude

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Spoiler alert!!! Adam is paying someone to train his dog. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking.

And apparently Mr. Never Gets Sick is using cold meds as a euphemism for being drunk. Some funny moments though.

Hiring a dog trainer is quite common.
What I'd like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape, DimeForScale douchebags, to keep the noise down while I take my robe off and show all the ladies what a real man is supposed to look like.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

While I oft times wonder how, and why, people trudge through this show anymore ... I do think that the documentation of things like this will one day help doctors go back and do a full timeline of his decline, properly.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

msmont

1780's Guy wrote:While I oft times wonder how, and why, people trudge through this show anymore ... I do think that the documentation of things like this will one day help doctors go back and do a full timeline of his decline, properly.

I wonder this myself. Three years from now am I still going to be listening to this? Will Adam even be doing it anymore? If I am still listening to this show 3 years from now will I automatically hit the FF 30 seconds every time I hear "Philly Cheesesteak" as it will be the 10,000th time I have heard it.

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

We hired a trainer to help us with our dog. Money very well spent.

I'm looking forward to this, 2 of my favorite guests.