Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-11 ACS: Dana Gould and Matt Atchity
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

jovialjackee wrote:
Hypermotard wrote:I don't get it?

You don't see this bulging weirdness?

I guess. Thought it was just lighting and shadows.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

I'm going with bee sting.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

He was a boxer you guys.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Bulging Weirdness was my nickname in college.
SharonNeedles wrote:Why didn't they open it and show us the poop????

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Carolla hasn't showered in a month! Why the fuck would that same man want botox? Come on, people. :roll:
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

WhelmedButNotOverly wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:
WhelmedButNotOverly wrote:I also love how Adam is the defending and reigning ‘character’ of the year champion and didn't mention it. A prestigious award given out to essentially the biggest retard in their crew (Ray had his own little dynasty before Carolla rightfully took his crown and scepter) So I understand why we can't talk about that.

Where'd you hear about this? I have no idea what you're talking about.

What are you confused about? The character of the year concept, or that he won it?

a) Character of the year is an award given to the biggest idiot. They (the whole Kimmel rat pack) hold a banquet to reveal the winner. This is often cited as something chicks would never do by Carolla in tandem with russian roulette for breakfast spots, but Carolla hasn't mentioned character of year in awhile because he won it, so I understand why it could sound foreign.

b) Heard it on Simmons's podcast. He regularly talks shit about Adam on the Cousin Sal episodes.....I'm assuming that's why they haven't podded together.

I had never heard about the "character of the year" award, thank you for enlightening me. A little odd since you say he has stopped mentioning it lately...and I have stopped listening lately...but was a daily listener from 2009-2014. Did he talk about it on the KSLX show? Because I missed that whole thing.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Fun fact about the Sheriff song-- It became a #1 hit four years after the band broke up.

Also one of the only 80s Number One songs without a music video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_I%27m_with_You

(Cue The More You Know jingle)

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

Prison Mike wrote:Fun fact about the Sheriff song-- It became a #1 hit four years after the band broke up.

Also one of the only 80s Number One songs without a music video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_I%27m_with_You

(Cue The More You Know jingle)

I haven't heard that song in likely 15+ years, but I have to admit that I sang along with it!

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Hypermotard wrote:Couldn't stop laughing when they were talking about Cindy crawford being confused at seeing a flacid penis.

"Is it dead?"

I bailed early and missed this. Went back for a listen.
That whole Cindy Crawford exchange was the best part! Ace Award worthy!

Harmony_Keane

Prison Mike wrote:Adam: Bryan says he'd fuck you. He has a certain signal he gives.

Bryan: It's an erection.

Gina: CACKLE!!!

Loved that part.

hehe. I have to admit, Bryan's getting quicker and funnier lately. The downside is, Gina is getting cacklier.