Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-11 ACS: Dana Gould and Matt Atchity
Tijuanapussypatrol

Prison Mike wrote:Why do I get the sense that if Adam is doing the podcast in 2021, we'll be getting the same round of guests as now and years past-- Dana Gould, Greg Fitzsimmons, Jay Mohr, Jo Koy, David Wild, etc..?

It seems like there's no effort at all being made to attract new guests and make ones into new regulars. They do the same bits from the 2008 radio show, same Bosstones intro, same catchphrases. There is zero innovation happening here and no real incentive to tune in.

I'm honestly surprised that Adam's political leanings haven't turned off liberals like Gould.

I guess the Simpsons gave him eff me money.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

Der Lobo wrote:
agentO777 wrote:it would be non-stop Huel Houser which is a regional thing that no one else gives a shit about.

Harsh, bro.

Sometimes the truth hurts.
HuellHauser wrote:I don't get the beaver

WhelmedButNotOverly
known to bed down those of lesser intelligence

Wait, why is Carolla taking cold medicine? Nature knows what it's doing…..not only should the natural antibodies that his nasty ass has been saving up by not showering clear this cold right up, it should have prevented it in the first place.

I also love how Adam is the defending and reigning ‘character’ of the year champion and didn't mention it. A prestigious award given out to essentially the biggest retard in their crew (Ray had his own little dynasty before Carolla rightfully took his crown and scepter) So I understand why we can't talk about that.

An addendum to Adam's definition on what it means to be sick…..you're not sick if you show up. I would like to add AND be able to function within a reasonable degree. I seriously thought he had a stroke with the ‘L’ in Faith debacle. Even on the third lap he was trying to talk his way into it but had to pull the ripcord and offer up the cold medicine as an excuse once the pointing and laughing wouldn't subside.
Brought to you by the Talented Mr. Ripley......minus the homicidal, homoerotic, sociopathic, recidivism.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

Der Lobo wrote:
agentO777 wrote:it would be non-stop Huel Houser which is a regional thing that no one else gives a shit about.

Harsh, bro.

I live in AZ and never heard of HH before but grew to love the shit out of him & his travel show bits.
Born Again Delta Fu

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

God damn Pops Carolla with this replay gimp nonsense.

It's like he doesn't understand the intention behind the rule. There was not enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field. Rivera asked "so if you had called it a catch on the field, it would still be a catch?" and the ref said "yes." THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE REF THOUGHT IT WAS A CATCH LOOKING AT THE FILM!!!! It means he couldn't tell either way looking at the film (there was not a conclusive angle). If it had looked like a catch on the tape, the call would have been overturned.

Between that and the L sound in Faith I had a really hard time listening to this ep. I only picked it up because I like Dana and usually enjoy the RT game.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Stupid or Liar

msmont wrote:No idea on the L thing. He doubles and triples back on it too and even at the end doesn't seem to grasp the concept of there being no L in faith.

Also to the dumbass who sounds like he has a decent show with the snowboarder cash cab thing. It's 2016, there are people on youtube who open up packages of barbie dolls on video and make more money than Adam does. Put your video there.

As a parent of a YouTube savvy 4 year old, "fuck those toy unpacking motherfuckers, fuck them in their motherfucking asses.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I always enjoy the Huell segments and understood the FaiLth thing opposite of everyone else. I don't like being the positive one. Apparently listening to 1/4 of the weekly ACS output is still too much.
SharonNeedles wrote:Take that Bin Laden!! Skeet skeet!!

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

appleshampoo wrote:God damn Pops Carolla with this replay gimp nonsense.

It's like he doesn't understand the intention behind the rule. There was not enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field. Rivera asked "so if you had called it a catch on the field, it would still be a catch?" and the ref said "yes." THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE REF THOUGHT IT WAS A CATCH LOOKING AT THE FILM!!!! It means he couldn't tell either way looking at the film (there was not a conclusive angle). If it had looked like a catch on the tape, the call would have been overturned.

Yeah, this drives me crazy. Carolla doesn't seem to get that there has to be a way to make a decision when a call is too close to really tell one way or the other with certainty on the tape. And that is to go with what was originally called on the field. They're giving the ref's real-time eyes the benefit of the doubt.

It's really not that hard to comprehend.

bbb

agentO777 wrote:Wow she really does look like a Julia Louis Dreyfus. Usually when people say things like that it's bull shit.

Yeah, she said she was told that when she was 10, but she still does.

bbb

Dont Tell Ray wrote:Laith?

FaiL

WhelmedButNotOverly
known to bed down those of lesser intelligence

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:I always enjoy the Huell segments and understood the FaiLth thing opposite of everyone else. I don't like being the positive one. Apparently listening to 1/4 of the weekly ACS output is still too much.

Yeah, I didn't understand your angle so I listened again and I'm going with the field:

Adam: Is it Faith?
Faith: Yes.
Adam: To be fair to Kalen, you don't hit the L when you say Faith.
(Gina and Bald start laughing under their breath)

Round two:

Adam: It's a little on you if someone is asking you your name for a third time and you're not hitting the L.
Bald: Where does the L come from?
Adam: Is it Faith? Or is it Faiph?
(Adam grasping for a life preserver)
Bald: There's no L in either one.
Gina: Where's the L? (Gina going against Adam is another reason this is clear-cut)
Adam: Starts stuttering.
Bald: These are dark days.
Matt: It's not Filth.
Adam: I didn't know Faith Hill was Faith Hill. (the stroke begins)

Round three:

Adam: Faiph? Faith? (Adam just trying to buy time)
Matt: No Faith, like faith hope and charity.
Gina: Like you gotta have faith.
(At this point, it is established that it's Faith and Adam could say the fucked up spelling threw him off or he mistaked the i for an L, he does neither because now we're getting into a general discussion about the ACTUAL name Faith, in which Adam believes there should be an L (and it's not a bridge too far seeing how Adam can't read))
Adam: Well it's gotta L sound right?
Gina: Where?
Bald: Where?
Adam: I don't know, I'm on cold medicine.
Everyone makes fun of him
Adam: Oh I meant an F. (lies to save face)
Adam: Hmm, you might be right on this one. *quickly changes the topic*

End scene.
Brought to you by the Talented Mr. Ripley......minus the homicidal, homoerotic, sociopathic, recidivism.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

This has been a wonderful reenactment.
HuellHauser wrote:I don't get the beaver

Tijuanapussypatrol

Don't drink and NyQuil kids. Or use bath salts as cold medicine.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote: Or use bath
Born Again Delta Fu

Provigilant

Stockholmsyndrome wrote:This has been a wonderful reenactment.

I imagined it being acted out by Crank Yankers puppets.