Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-11 ACS: Dana Gould and Matt Atchity
Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Adam: Bryan says he'd fuck you. He has a certain signal he gives.

Bryan: It's an erection.

Gina: CACKLE!!!

Loved that part.

DonnyCal

Haven't listened in a long time.

1/2 hour in and its funny.

Bryan sounds great, I've never heard him speak so well.
Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

Tijuanapussypatrol

DonnySac wrote:Haven't listened in a long time.

1/2 hour in and its funny.

Bryan sounds great, I've never heard him speak so well.

Yeah. I enjoyed BB's glee at Carolla going off the rails.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

lovelinefan wrote:Why is Dana Gould still doing the stupid Huell's Jewels bit?

I was amused by the actual Huell clip they played. That was a new one that I don't recall hearing on the show before. At least they didn't go back to the Baghdad Cafe recording...
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

WhelmedButNotOverly wrote:I also love how Adam is the defending and reigning ‘character’ of the year champion and didn't mention it. A prestigious award given out to essentially the biggest retard in their crew (Ray had his own little dynasty before Carolla rightfully took his crown and scepter) So I understand why we can't talk about that.

Where'd you hear about this? I have no idea what you're talking about.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:Faith must be spelled some crazy way with an L on their caller screen. Bryan initially pronounces it as Faulth, and she tells them it's Faith like Faith Hill. Bryan brings up that he thought it might have been an old Gaelic spelling or something. Anyway, don't think this one is on Adam. I think it's a crazy spelling and they're trying to reconcile it with how she pronounces it.

ETA: Also, they're all laughing and joking about it. This wasn't a case of Adam being neurotic all by himself.

I think on the screen it was spelled Faiph or Phafe. As I recall it, Caelan heard the final "th" sound as an "f" sound and that started the confusion, then Adam doubled down on the letter 'L' which appears in neither of those names no matter how you would spell them.

ETA: WBNO got it.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:If the Carolla lackeys could find her Twitter how has noone on the board? I want to see both the name and if she's hot.

Edit: found it. I don't have the Twitter on here but her name is Faith James. Was thinking maybe she had a weird spelling but nope. About a 6-7 at first glance.

I'd give her a solid 7. Definitely a 1 on the binary scale.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

I love me some varietal lasagna. My wife makes a delicious butternut squash lasagna in the fall. Veggie with zuchini is good too. So is the classic. Variety, man. It's the spice of life.

I think I'm totally done with ACS. I picked up this one because I like Dana and usually enjoy the RT game. But I just can't stand listening to Adam yell about the most mundane shit like different takes on lasagna.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Couldn't stop laughing when they were talking about Cindy crawford being confused at seeing a flacid penis.

"Is it dead?"
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:If you retards are so smart...

MDX

Going too far with the botox on the right cheek

I hate this !!!!

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

MDX wrote:Going too far with the botox on the right cheek

Eeek. For real! Wazzup with that?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

I don't get it?
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:If you retards are so smart...

WhelmedButNotOverly
known to bed down those of lesser intelligence

appleshampoo wrote:
WhelmedButNotOverly wrote:I also love how Adam is the defending and reigning ‘character’ of the year champion and didn't mention it. A prestigious award given out to essentially the biggest retard in their crew (Ray had his own little dynasty before Carolla rightfully took his crown and scepter) So I understand why we can't talk about that.

Where'd you hear about this? I have no idea what you're talking about.

What are you confused about? The character of the year concept, or that he won it?

a) Character of the year is an award given to the biggest idiot. They (the whole Kimmel rat pack) hold a banquet to reveal the winner. This is often cited as something chicks would never do by Carolla in tandem with russian roulette for breakfast spots, but Carolla hasn't mentioned character of year in awhile because he won it, so I understand why it could sound foreign.

b) Heard it on Simmons's podcast. He regularly talks shit about Adam on the Cousin Sal episodes.....I'm assuming that's why they haven't podded together.
Brought to you by the Talented Mr. Ripley......minus the homicidal, homoerotic, sociopathic, recidivism.

Tijuanapussypatrol

MDX wrote:Going too far with the botox on the right cheek

t

Is it Botox or the aftermath of the stroke he had during the Failph episode?

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Hypermotard wrote:I don't get it?

You don't see this bulging weirdness?