Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-12 ACS: Vinnie Tortorich
Let'sSaveSomeBabies!

Adam kicked untrained puppy 'Phillycheesesteak' (hilarious nickname) in the ribs on a walk. With the kids.

That house sounds like a chaotic nightmare. Adam can say he has transcended his family all he wants, but he's perpetuating a bizzare upbringing for his kids anyway...they're nine..how many times have they moved?

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Todd Brisket wrote:
Cherry Pie wrote:
Neil T wrote:Image

http://adamcarolla.com/vinnie-tortorich/

Vinnie Tortorich gives Adam and the gang a lot of great advice on diet and fitness, and plays a new game called 'Fit or Bullshit'. Adam also announces a new Lord of the Jungle, and the guys react to news stories about the presidential race, and attacks from homeless people.

INeverGitSickDiddlySummary:

I'd let Vinnie train me.

He does look like a father figure. Maybe he'll let you (make you) call him 'daddy' when he gives you protein shakes.

Not sure if I'm offended...
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

iffin
I am the wife. Also, piss off.

Let'sSaveSomeBabies! wrote:Adam kicked untrained puppy 'Phillycheesesteak' (hilarious nickname) in the ribs on a walk. With the kids.

That house sounds like a chaotic nightmare. Adam can say he has transcended his family all he wants, but he's perpetuating a bizzare upbringing for his kids anyway...they're nine..how many times have they moved?

He's insane. In the latest Adam and Drew podcast, he talks about how he has a trainer for the dog now. Dr. Drew is like "yeah, but you still need to be involved with it to learn the techniques on handling the dog." Adam just shrugs it off because he pays someone to do it for him.

Just like he pays someone to raise his kids. He was going on about how Natalia was having a meltdown over Valentines cards for her class and how all of this extracurricular school stuff is "destroying" Lynette. They're all a bunch of lunatics. This is parenting 101 shit.

mdv5

LAST WEEK

Adam: "The professional dog trainer came to our house. These "experts" always have to tell you the opposite of what you think is true. It's so phony."

THIS WEEK

Vinnie: "Every food that seems bad for you is good, and everything good is bad!"
Adam: "WOW!"

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Kinda apples and oranges.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

mdv5 wrote:LAST WEEK

Adam: "The professional dog trainer came to our house. These "experts" always have to tell you the opposite of what you think is true. It's so phony."

THIS WEEK

Vinnie: "Every food that seems bad for you is good, and everything good is bad!"
Adam: "WOW!"

Hypermotard wrote:Kinda apples and oranges.

More like meat and spinach.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

mdv5 wrote:Adam: "The professional dog trainer came to our house. These "experts" always have to tell you the opposite of what you think is true. It's so phony."

If I may, perhaps this means, "These guys are idiots because they contradict every piece of misinformation I spout as true based on no actual knowledge. The fact that they're educated in their specialty and I can't read and I'm aggressively ignorant only proves my point."

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

Al Jarry wrote:aggressively ignorant"

Love this.
Born Again Delta Fu

poochies uncle

iffin wrote:
Let'sSaveSomeBabies! wrote:Adam kicked untrained puppy 'Phillycheesesteak' (hilarious nickname) in the ribs on a walk. With the kids.

He's insane. In the latest Adam and Drew podcast, he talks about how he has a trainer for the dog now. Dr. Drew is like "yeah, but you still need to be involved with it to learn the techniques on handling the dog." Adam just shrugs it off because he pays someone to do it for him.

Just like he pays someone to raise his kids. He was going on about how Natalia was having a meltdown over Valentines cards for her class and how all of this extracurricular school stuff is "destroying" Lynette. They're all a bunch of lunatics. This is parenting 101 shit.

If they have a nanny and two parents and there having problems, just wait until Natalia hits middle school all hell is gonna break lose.

poochies uncle

And out of all the diet gurus in the world adam like s this guy because he says eat the eggs with yolk and a piece of bacon. The atkins/low carb diet has been around since the early 2000's, but since this guy has grit adams all aboard.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Do the kids at school know the Carolla kids still have nannies? Poor Sonny will be teased mercilessly for that.

They need to let Olga go and just invite her over for lunch every once in a while. Cut the strings, for Christ's sake. It's embarrassing.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle