Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-17 ACS: Jillian Michaels and David Wild
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

It was pretty impressive when Adam pulled that old song that Bob Marley ripped of in Buffalo Soldiers.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

S'cool man, I thought Biggest Loser was creepy and weird too.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

Plus the giant man tits while I'm eating my lasagna. Amiright?
SharonNeedles wrote:My soul is a bottomless pit of spite.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Did it pass your test?
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Great...now I want lasagna.
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

wojonixon
Lily white and always polite

Provigilant wrote:
wojonixon wrote:Jimmy Page is an odd case; he's a bona fide guitar hero but his lead chops are for shit.

phpBB [video]

Oh he definitely has ability; riffmaster and all that. I love his note choices when he's able to hit them, he sounds like he learned all the scales by memory and just didn't practice them enough. His acoustic technique is great though; go figure.
johnsok0 wrote:Traci's a dirty ho

spatchcock
Jerk off party? Lets do this.

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:It's as if Toddart has some sort of voodoo properties and is slowly drawing Adam towards it's version of reality.

I have a cult (leader status) based on this concept. You down?

Not a great sell I know but just trying to get the numbers up
2nd Best Oral Receiver wrote:
Knuckles Goldberg wrote:You guys can judge all you want, but I doubt I'm the only one here who's had 5 hot dogs

You had a burger first

AndySmith
Im not special.

Cherry Pie wrote:
GritnMotor wrote:Man, Carolla wore the same ill-fitting tee shirt yesterday, and today he looks especially doughy. I wish he'd asked Jillian about the bullshit "detox" and "diet pill" products she endorse(d). Because her diet advice is spot on, those products run counter to her philosophy.

Do you guys realize how sick The Biggest Loser is? Doctors DO NOT recommend anyone putting themselves through that kind of competition. Losing weight and getting fit is all about making small changes. That show is fucked up. Fuck Jillian Michaels and that entire show.

I think it has gotten a little better in recent seasons with the extreme stuff. It still portrays an unrealistic version of weight loss and a path to healthy living though. I often wonder if it's still a net positive for the people on it as well as people it may inspire to become healthier. It certainly does some good in that way.

One thing that kind of bothers me is that they start eliminating people after a week or a few days. And often that first week is a huge shock to the body and you see people dropping like 15-20lbs so you see someone who lost like 9lbs in week go home. They should keep all those people there for at least a month, then start sending them home. At least give them a chance to get a good footing on how to live and see results that can carry them forward once they are at home.

Cherry Pie

wojonixon wrote:
Provigilant wrote:
wojonixon wrote:Jimmy Page is an odd case; he's a bona fide guitar hero but his lead chops are for shit.

phpBB [video]

Oh he definitely has ability; riffmaster and all that. I love his note choices when he's able to hit them, he sounds like he learned all the scales by memory and just didn't practice them enough. His acoustic technique is great though; go figure.

Love this! And people claim Zeppelin made a deal with devil for their musical success. Except for John Paul Jones. He's had the least amount of fame, but his life isn't in shambles and he didn't go through nearly as much pain as the other three did. (Plant lost a child, Jimmy Page wasted years of his life addicted to drugs, Bonham died.) It's an interesting theory.

ANDY SMITH: Agreed.
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

Allballz

Ace misses chain gangs on side of the road because it makes those upset because their son is gay feel better about their lives.
I guess he doesn't know Jillian has 2 kids with her girlfriend.

Edit: She told him.
Last edited by Allballz on February 18th, 2016, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later Rosen!

Allballz

"Hey Jillian, so you were bullied for being fat...how about you, Gina?"
Later Rosen!

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I think he also referred to Gina as "a whole lotta woman" during this sode.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:I think he also referred to Gina as "a whole lotta woman" during this sode.

and/or the Monaghan ep/sode.

Stay classy, Aceman.

Cherry Pie

Tits.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Yeah