Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-17 ACS: Jillian Michaels and David Wild
bbb

Allballz wrote:"Hey Jillian, so you were bullied for being fat...how about you, Gina?"

The thing is I bet Gina was on the other side of Adam's theory. I remember girls at that age being thought of as hot - if they had big tits, even if they had pretty much nothing else going for them.

If Gina was as skinny as she says, her face and tits at age 13 must have made her hot.

She was confident enough to be naked on stage.

I had the impression early on - even before she was the regular news girl - that she thought she was pretty hot. The hack with the rack, etc.

bbb

msmont wrote:A classic David Wild episode. Spoilers: everyone is the greatest guy in the world and enormously talented.

That's true for the most part - but he did call out Rihanna , Chris Brown and Lauryn Hill for their unprofessionalism.

He's right about the U2 song Bad, also.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

bbb wrote:That's true for the most part - but he did call out Rihanna , Chris Brown and Lauryn Hill for their unprofessionalism.

But were they GREAT at being unprofessional?
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

Hypermotard wrote:It was pretty impressive when Adam pulled that old song that Bob Marley ripped of in Buffalo Soldiers.

That was amazing! I've heard both of those songs 100's of times, yet never put those together.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Are we talking about the Banana Splits song? Was Adam taking credit for noticing this? Or was it some other song?
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

It was how Banana Splits song has the same riff as Buffalo Soldier, and since Banana Splits was 1969 and the other was 1980 something, Bob Marley must have ripped-off Banana Splits. See?
Born Again Delta Fu

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

1780's Guy wrote:Are we talking about the Banana Splits song? Was Adam taking credit for noticing this? Or was it some other song?

That's the one, yes, no.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Ok, well, yah, that's not new (though I get that it may be new to some) or something only Adam noticed.....
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Provigilant

I loved the Banana Splits Show as a kid. My favorite part of that show was Danger Island with Jan Michael Vincent. "Uh Oh! Chongooooo!"

phpBB [video]

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

BS was a little before my time, but for whatever reason I got into it when it was on the Boomerang channel several years ago.
I even went so far as to buy an LP of those groovy bubblegum pop songs they featured on the show. I think they put out a CD but it was rare and super-expensive when I looked into it.

I also enjoyed Danger Island and the instrumental cues they used. And Ronne Troup was hot.

BallsDeep

Jillian Michaels is in studio to share her training regiment...

She's got her own army now? That is impressive.

kombat

I'd never heard the Banana Splits/Buffalo Soldier thing before; I gotta admit, I laughed out loud at this one. Also snickered at the cockpit improv with the passenger who had a Dr's note saying he could fly the plane, and he wanted his pony (named "My Little") to sit in the co-pilot's seat. Decent role playing, fairly strong episode overall, in my opinion. And WTF was that rap "song" they played from the Grammies? Is that what music sounds like these days? Sometimes I think Adam may actually be on to something...

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

I like Jillian's laugh. :)

Dalepracon

David Wild is the worst. I hope Ace brings up Don McLean's domestic abuse. I would like to see David Wilds positive comments.

That dude loves every famous person. Pathetic.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

I wish someone would play Ass Kiss Rodeo with David Wild - no one would be able to throw him off.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with