Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-22 ACS: Milo Yiannopoulos and Greg Fitzsimmons
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/milo-yiannopoulo ... tzsimmons/

Milo Yiannopoulos talks with Adam about the Rutger's controversy, the over-coddling of our children through the university system, and the dichotomy of being a gay conservative. Greg Fitzsimmons is also in studio to comment on the latest Kardashian news, Yoko Ono's new single, and man-friendly laundry detergent.

TellUsAboutYokoOnoAgainDiddlySummary:

SyntheticWaffle

I had a dream about Gina 8)
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Showbiz, tech news, or sports news?
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

SyntheticWaffle

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:Showbiz, tech news, or sports news?

Gina was dressed in a giant onion costume with googly eyes on the front. She claimed she was doing a promo for "Babe I.D. TV"

Tijuanapussypatrol

Remember when a Fitzdog appearance was referred to as "ugh Fitzsimmons"? Now he's good get for Mike Tamarillo and Adam Carollo. August needs to do Adam's best. Not his own which has been shitty for years.

But hey. When you can get a phoner from a gay conservative with more vowels than consonants in his name you are golden.

msmont

Another pod breaking the 2 hour mark. Adam has really got some problems with his mom. Christ she just said "let's not talk about this anymore" and he has a fit and doesn't talk to her the rest of the day. My guess is she didn't want to Adam berating that he was giving her.

Provigilant

Lots of hot skid mark and jizz stain talk during the news. Please male sure you are not eating anything while listening.

PeterNorth
uhhhhhhhhhhh

msmont wrote:Another pod breaking the 2 hour mark. Adam has really got some problems with his mom. Christ she just said "let's not talk about this anymore" and he has a fit and doesn't talk to her the rest of the day. My guess is she didn't want to Adam berating that he was giving her.

Adam complaining about his Mom "not letting shit go" is high irony, considering how often he still complains about his parents. Even Lynette has mentioned before that Adam still has major issues with his upbringing. Maybe he should head back into therapy.

caoimhin

Another Carollaism pronoucning Wimbledon the way it looks.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

caoimhin wrote:Another Carollaism pronoucning Wimbledon the way it looks.

With or without the 'T'?

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

lots of ball and underwear talk towards the end -- remember, no real shower yet this year! :shocker: :shocker:

SyntheticWaffle

not usually a fan of potty talk, but the analogy of the Kardashians to the floating turd that just can't be flushed was LOL funny

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Re: Adam's thoughts on female circumcision
"Did they have it coming?"

:D
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

msmont wrote:Another pod breaking the 2 hour mark. Adam has really got some problems with his mom. Christ she just said "let's not talk about this anymore" and he has a fit and doesn't talk to her the rest of the day. My guess is she didn't want to Adam berating that he was giving her.

Nutty begat Nutty. Not surprising Adam did this.

pussylips
sucked even more

PeterNorth wrote:

Adam complaining about his Mom "not letting shit go" is high irony, considering how often he still complains about his parents. Even Lynette has mentioned before that Adam still has major issues with his upbringing. Maybe he should head back into therapy.

Or kill his parents....
"thanks a lot, you weirdo"