Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-23 ACS: Michelle Harvey and Jo Koy
laughingtimeisover

God I hated that woman. She was boring, annoying, nauseating and banal all at the same time. About the most artless affect I've heard since Joey Buttafuoco.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Yeah. But if you're Mike Tamarillo and you have a chance to book a woman who no one has heard off and thinks she's hotter than she is you have to go for it right?

cantjudge
clearly an idiot

laughingtimeisover wrote:God I hated that woman. She was boring, annoying, nauseating and banal all at the same time. About the most artless affect I've heard since Joey Buttafuoco.

But, other than that, she was OK.

(TxT)

The Newman Doc, El Chapo getting caught, and the Volkswagen controversy - timely...

Also, I still find it funny that the best guests to ever appear on this show, and the best episodes overall, were mainly in the first 2.5 years.

Tijuanapussypatrol

(TxT) wrote:The Newman Doc, El Chapo getting caught, and the Volkswagen controversy - timely...

Also, I still find it funny that the best guests to ever appear on this show, and the best episodes overall, were mainly in the first 2.5 years.

It's sad really. I'm not any longer the biggest Bill Simmons fan on earth but the episode where he was banned from appearing again by ESPN was hilarious. Now from listening to Simmons and Sal it sounds like Adam is like the crazy relative you try to avoid at holidays.

Davydave1

laughingtimeisover wrote:God I hated that woman. She was boring, annoying, nauseating and banal all at the same time. About the most artless affect I've heard since Joey Buttafuoco.

Agreed. Another horrible guest to add to the list...

Dalepracon

Are you gay?

She was cool, hip and adventurous ... and probably really fun in bed.

Nothing cooler than a girlfriend who is cool with your ex-girlfriend coming over and customizing her daisy dukes while she tries to feel up her butt.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Yeah, I thought she was a pretty swell guest. And as usual Adam was on good behavior once she joined. Nice when F bombs per minute (FBPM) drops a little.

laughingtimeisover

Dalepracon wrote:Are you gay?

Not unless sucking lineal miles of cock every week and getting assrammed on a daily basis makes me gay, no.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

laughingtimeisover wrote:
Dalepracon wrote:Are you gay?

Not unless sucking lineal miles of cock every week and getting assrammed on a daily basis makes me gay, no.

That's just called being polite.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:If you retards are so smart...

Neil T
Dead chuffed

AfterPod Feb 25, 2016: Manila Envelope Trump and Ockman’s Razor
(Adam Carolla Show: Michelle Harvey)

http://afterpod.net/manila-envelope-tru ... mans-razor

The show opens with some reminiscing about Adam’s first shows, recorded in his bathrobe, then it’s on to HOT! sticker and USB cable chat with a sprinkling of pesky Apple error messages.
Paul contemplates President Trump/VP Carolla and dreams about a nude First Lady Manila Envelope Trump. Michelle Harvey’s twitter war with Brandi Glanville is exposed and Paul and Neil discuss their grooming regiments…regimens…regimes!
Closing out the show, Neil trims his Corbyn beard with Gina’s Gillette-Ockman Razor.

Help support AfterPod by clicking through and bookmarking http://afterpod.net/amazon

Music: bensound.com

Grits N Motor

Isnt this vapid cunt the type of person adam complains about? Certainly not hot, I wonder if gina cringed inside a little while adam was validating her..