Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-25 ACS: Adam Ray and Matt Atchity
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/adam-ray-and-matt-atchity/

Adam Ray joins for a podcast about his new game show on TBS, weird NyQuil dreams, and Tony Danza's Trump PSA. Plus, Matt Atchity hosts a True Sports themed round of the Rotten Tomatoes Game.

EyeEyeDiddlySummary:

Tijuanapussypatrol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking development. I actually like Adam Ray. Lol.

Ohh. And Captain Never Gets Sick is sick again. And if you're a clothing company wouldn't Adam be the last endorsement you'd pay for?

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

yeah, the whole never-get-sick thing is freakin' hilarious!

AndySmith
Im not special.

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:And if you're a clothing company wouldn't Adam be the last endorsement you'd pay for?

Why not? You only have to send him one shirt and he'll wear it 4 or 5 days in a row.

Tijuanapussypatrol

And antibiotics=bad yet quaaludes=good.

pod98

oh, and still no shower! :shocker:

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

In discussion of eye infection, Gary reads an email from Drew where he says something like (paraphrasing) "No I don't think the medicine I gave you could be the cause of the infection, but it may be related to the reason I gave you the medicine."

It sounded like Gary was censoring the email, so as not to expose the mystery condition. I'm not a 100% listener anymore, any other scoop on that?
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

pod98

i think it was just whatever he was taking for the cold he had.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Yeah. I've never heard of antibiotics taken occasionally causing another infection.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

pod98 wrote:i think it was just whatever he was taking for the cold he had.

I suppose that's probably it, but it was phrased oddly, and who takes antibiotics for a cold? I guess maybe people who never get sick.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

pod98

it's just funny cause he's always looking to blame something that's got nothing to do with him or what he's doing. can't possibly have anything to do with not showering for 2 months!

pod98

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:
pod98 wrote:i think it was just whatever he was taking for the cold he had.

I suppose that's probably it, but it was phrased oddly, and who takes antibiotics for a cold? I guess maybe people who never get sick.

yeah, it was a little funky.

it's just strange to me the things that adam brags about. i haven't been to the doctor in probably more than 5 years -- but it's not a bragging right to me!

scratch that . . . yeah, i'm bragging . . . all gritty and needle-moving and all. :D

WhelmedButNotOverly
known to bed down those of lesser intelligence

This script is writing itself quite nicely, and the unintentional comedy of his failing health can't possibly reach higher heights.

But hey, he dragged his body to a studio to talk into a mic for 2 hours and possibly spread his pink eye to his crew so it doesn't count.
Brought to you by the Talented Mr. Ripley......minus the homicidal, homoerotic, sociopathic, recidivism.

Ansible

In Adam's world Correlation always equals Causation.

I have never had an eye infection
I have never taken antibiotics.
I took antibiotics.
I have an eye infection. Obviously the eye infection was caused by the antibiotics.

Some other great logic that immediately followed was saying that someone can't be racist because they hire a black man. Donald Sterling can't be racist! He hires black players. He even hired a black GM and Coach! There is no way that he could be racists. Despite the multiple court cases he was found guilty of racial discrimination. In Adam's world Ted Bundy is a good guy. I mean, he only raped and killed a small percentage of people that he met. So, he can't be that bad, right?

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Bundy could dance, man. That guy could move.