Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-25 ACS: Adam Ray and Matt Atchity
broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

Davis Bowl wrote:How about Adam pronouncing Stephen Colbert's last name as "Co-Bear" like 20 times.

Drove me nuts. He obviously hates the letter L.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Davis Bowl wrote:How about Adam pronouncing Stephen Colbert's last name as "Co-Bear" like 20 times.

Yeah, we hit that in the Favrid pronunciations thread. You wouldn't know what he's talking about without context. Like, what's a Co Bear? Do they live in the Smoky Mountains.
SharonNeedles wrote:Take that Bin Laden!! Skeet skeet!!

Neil T
Dead chuffed

A Co-Bear is like Smokey The Bear except you take him in to the hospital with you when you need to pay.

Grits N Motor

Stockholmsyndrome wrote:
BTaylor wrote:I appreciate Adam letting everyone know that when we are 17 we constantly want to rape chicks.

Yeah, I thought that was our dirty little secret.

"When I was seventeen, it was a very good year"

Ol blue eyes was onto something
Powered By: Quaker State Oats

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

broiler_x wrote:

Drove me nuts. He obviously hates the letter L.

Yarrrr.

/SEG
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

JuanHernandez

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:Yeah, that was great. Adam starts down the racism doesn't exist because rich white guys hire black guys to play for their amusement thread. Then Bryan sarcastically says, yeah, like Donald Sterling, and Adam goes along with that as if Sterling was a good example for his point.

Also he claims it doesn't matter if you're black, gay, etc. As long as you kick ass, you'll be treated well. Two flaws with that:

1. How kick-ass do you need to be in order to be rewarded the same as a straight white guy?
2. In sports the roster may be a meritocracy (no owners' kids) but the front offices are rampant with nepotism. So, horrible example.

You could argue that nowadays minorities are handed stuff due to affirmative action, but if Adam's mentality is the norm then AA may be a necessary evil, even though it's inherently flawed.