Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-25 ACS: Adam Ray and Matt Atchity
HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Yeah, that was great. Adam starts down the racism doesn't exist because rich white guys hire black guys to play for their amusement thread. Then Bryan sarcastically says, yeah, like Donald Sterling, and Adam goes along with that as if Sterling was a good example for his point.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

tylerdurden801

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Yeah. I've never heard of antibiotics taken occasionally causing another infection.

I can't quite tell if you're being sarcastic, but it can happen. Broad spectrum AB can wipe out good bacteria too, so they can result in things like yeast infections. That said, I don't think your eye has the delicate balance of bacteria that a vag has . . .

My bet is on a rusty load from Fitzsimmons.

HowWouldIKnowThat

Pretty good show though, Atchity seems to somehow keep things in check when he's there, and Adam Ray does the same once he arrives. I didn't love the Danza thing this time, but I do love that he always brings some prepared bit with him. Makin' pages!

This is also a rare occurence where the guests visist actually accomplishes something. I'm now interested in trying out his new game show, it sounds like a fun idea and the hosts are good. Also, I didn't know he was in the Ghostbuster remake, so now I have slightly less disdain for that.

Yoko Ono

Adam Ray is almost as bad as Jo Koy

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

You take that back
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

chick-a-pea

tylerdurden801 wrote:
My bet is on a rusty load from Fitzsimmons.

God, yes.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

I appreciate Adam letting everyone know that when we are 17 we constantly want to rape chicks.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

Lol

HowWouldIKnowThat

BTaylor wrote:I appreciate Adam letting everyone know that when we are 17 we constantly want to rape chicks.

Real cat out of the bag moment for dudes everywhere.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

BTaylor wrote:I appreciate Adam letting everyone know that when we are 17 we constantly want to rape chicks.

Yeah, I thought that was our dirty little secret.
cantjudge wrote:What kinda benis do you got?

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

I for one feel a sense of relief. I was keeping that inside and it was tearing me apart.

Now I can revel in all that groping and raping I did when chicks passed out. I was so young you see!

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Rapetown is better'n friendzone.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

Ansible

I missed it and didn't want to go back, but did he say that all guys would at least cop a feel if they had a passed out chick in the room with them?

I agree that the thoughts in our head, especially at the ages mentioned, are awful. And I do agree that your actions matter, not the thoughts you may have. However, I never took advantage of a female who was drunk or passed out. If I ever learned that my son had done something like that, we would be having some long discussions.

Again, this is Adam as seeing the world as only through his viewpoint and experiences. Sure Chris and Ray spent more time fucking with him in high school. But, the occasional harassment of the "nerd" didn't seem like a big deal to them, it was only occasional and no big deal. For the nerd who lived in constant fear that they would suddenly notice him and do something, it probably feels like it happened much more often or that it could happen at any time. But, in Adam's world the nerd should feel lucky that such cool guys as Ray, Chris and himself even bothered to notice them.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Ansible wrote:I missed it and didn't want to go back, but did he say that all guys would at least cop a feel if they had a passed out chick in the room with them?

I agree that the thoughts in our head, especially at the ages mentioned, are awful. And I do agree that your actions matter, not the thoughts you may have. However, I never took advantage of a female who was drunk or passed out. If I ever learned that my son had done something like that, we would be having some long discussions.

Again, this is Adam as seeing the world as only through his viewpoint and experiences. Sure Chris and Ray spent more time fucking with him in high school. But, the occasional harassment of the "nerd" didn't seem like a big deal to them, it was only occasional and no big deal. For the nerd who lived in constant fear that they would suddenly notice him and do something, it probably feels like it happened much more often or that it could happen at any time. But, in Adam's world the nerd should feel lucky that such cool guys as Ray, Chris and himself even bothered to notice them.

The only lens that matters is the lens through which Adam sees the world.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Ansible wrote:I missed it and didn't want to go back, but did he say that all guys would at least cop a feel if they had a passed out chick in the room with them?

Don't you know? Bullying is just a jock on jock crime!! Bulling I should say.