Login   Register
 Login    Register
Sonny look-alike named Giovanni
Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Sad story, but the kid is a Sonny clone. Rude passengers are a waste of his time.

phpBB [video]

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

I saw this earlier and figured this would be brought up in the news by Gina. Not that he looks like Sonny (he does), but that he had to leave a flight because of a dog allergy. The flight attendant said, "there are dogs on all flights". Well they used to say the same thing about peanuts...

Adam will have a field day with this. I'm totally with Adam on the stupid dogs on planes.

Prison Mike

Yes. The dogs on flights aspect/society we've crafted aspect makes it a very Carolla type story.

DonnyCal

He's conflicted though:

Hates over use of allergies to ban things,

Hates dogs on planes.
Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

Harmony_Keane

Although I'm with Adam on banning dogs from planes, I would think that if a person had that severe an allergy to dogs, wouldn't it still be dangerous to be cooped up on a plane with people who may have dog hair on them from their pets at home? Same thing with people who may bring on their own peanut butter sandwiches or peanut candy bars.

I'm more for not allowing unnecessary animals on planes for the other reasons: they can freak out and become dangerous, they can have messy accidents...

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

There must be more to this story, right? Wouldn't most people be annoyed that dogs on the plane are causing a kid to have this allergic reaction?

Pascal's Pager
aka: the pretentious bigmouth

As Sharon recently pointed out, lots of people like animals better than people.

It's actually kind of an outrage that we allow humans on the plane, what with their leashes and commands and so forth.
Nathan Bateman wrote:After a long day of Turing tests, you gotta unwind.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Sorry not on topic, but brought to mind that I troll my kid's preschool teacher by sending him with snacks that include peanuts (in increasingly smaller ways) and pretending I forgot about their silly ban. Might end up getting divorced over this.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

Cosmo
Unfuckable Fly (aka Tex)

Why do you want to make little Jayden go into anaphylactic shock?

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

It's Jaydyn.

Prison Mike

Cosmo wrote:Why do you want to make little Jayden go into anaphylactic shock?

Dang, why is every boy now named Jayden, or Aiden, or Brayden, or in one case, Xaden?

imchipdouglas

Man, vintage KING5 news from my hometown. Dennis Bounds looking like an old hound dog.

I'm 100% with this kid. I flew for decades without dogs. Then in my late 20s/early 30s, apparently a lot of people started finding it was literally impossible to fly without their Australian terrier. Amazing how the Neil Armstrong of airplane divas has his day, and next thing you know the puss flood gates are wide open - suddenly everybody has crippling anxiety.

Is it too much to ask that people who applauded this kid's departure be executed in electric chairs on the 50 yard line at halftime of Super Bowl LI?
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

Prison Mike

BTaylor wrote:There must be more to this story, right?

That's what I'm thinking. There must have been other unreported circumstances to warrant clapping.

They were in Washington, maybe the Supersonics just pulled off a win. Oh, wait...

lurkilou

Prison Mike wrote:
BTaylor wrote:There must be more to this story, right?

That's what I'm thinking. There must have been other unreported circumstances to warrant clapping.

They were in Washington, maybe the Supersonics just pulled off a win. Oh, wait...

Well, I read the flight was delayed 90 minutes, so some folks might have just been cheering a resolution that let them go on their way (still assholes).

That said, i live in the Seattle area and Western Washington is pretty much the epicenter of the entitled dog owner epidemic, so I wouldn't be surprised if those guys on the plane laughing at the kid were just asshole dog people. I have seen guys pushing their little furry friends around in the grocery carts at the local Fred Meyer on multiple occasions (in the food part, not even the kid part). I saw one chick bring a "diabetes blood sugar detection" dog into a crowded trader joes that promptly lunged and barked uncontrollably at a small girl in the frozen food section. I love dogs, but they are pets, not people. A LOT of people in this area think otherwise.

4k78

imchipdouglas wrote:Man, vintage KING5 news from my hometown. Dennis Bounds looking like an old hound dog.

I'm 100% with this kid. I flew for decades without dogs. Then in my late 20s/early 30s, apparently a lot of people started finding it was literally impossible to fly without their Australian terrier. Amazing how the Neil Armstrong of airplane divas has his day, and next thing you know the puss flood gates are wide open - suddenly everybody has crippling anxiety.

Is it too much to ask that people who applauded this kid's departure be executed in electric chairs on the 50 yard line at halftime of Super Bowl LI?

At least it wasn't Jean Enersen. :shocker: