Sonny look-alike named Giovanni
bbb

DonnyCal wrote:He's conflicted though:

Hates over use of allergies to ban things,

Hates dogs on planes.

Exactly what I thought.

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:Sorry not on topic, but brought to mind that I troll my kid's preschool teacher by sending him with snacks that include peanuts (in increasingly smaller ways) and pretending I forgot about their silly ban. Might end up getting divorced over this.

I'm confused on why you would like to murder a child as a joke.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

There are no kids with peanut allergies in the class. And if there was a kid that could be harmed by I guess the gas or dust or whatever that come off my kids peanut butter sandwich, then I don't think that kid could walk around in public in general. Like, what if the clerk at Walmart ate a Snickers on break?
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

AndySmith
Im not special.

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:There are no kids with peanut allergies in the class. And if there was a kid that could be harmed by I guess the gas or dust or whatever that come off my kids peanut butter sandwich, then I don't think that kid could walk around in public in general. Like, what if the clerk at Walmart ate a Snickers on break?

I've had this discussion with people many times. I know there are kids who legitimately will go in to anaphylactic shock if they are exposed to a small amount of peanuts. But I don't think you'd be able to go more than a couple days without it happening if such a small amount as the particulate from another passenger on a flight were a trigger.

If the flight was delayed 90 minutes the clapping was probably for something happening so the flight could leave. Also, I wonder what kind of exchange was going on between the allergy family and person with the dog and the flight attendants. People probably just wanted to get home to Phoenix too.

Also, I'm with Adam for the most part on the "bring your dog everywhere" being too much, but there's also legitimate reasons for someone to have their dog. Was it a guide dog or a true service dog? In that case then I say the dog owner's needs trump the kid with allergies and he should be the one to leave if he cannot handle being on the same plane.

SyntheticWaffle

MRW non-service dog on the plane
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Prison Mike wrote:
Cosmo wrote:Why do you want to make little Jayden go into anaphylactic shock?

Dang, why is every boy now named Jayden, or Aiden, or Brayden, or in one case, Xaden?

One of my high school classmates has 3 boys. Aiden, Colin, and Logan.

The N sound is strong.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Stupid or Liar

Our building has a no pets policy, which sucks for us because we have a 4 year old boy who of course really wants a dog. Then these fucks upstairs (always troublemakers) announce they're getting a dog and the association must allow it because . . . It's a therapy dog. Never mind it was still a puppy when they got it and although its ostensibly for one of their kids I've never witnessed the kids walking it (always dad). And my wife and I have to try and explain this to a four year old.

Stupid or Liar

appleshampoo wrote:
Prison Mike wrote:

Dang, why is every boy now named Jayden, or Aiden, or Brayden, or in one case, Xaden?

The N sound is strong.

Our sons name: Finn. Double down on the strong N.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Stupid or Liar wrote:Our building has a no pets policy, which sucks for us because we have a 4 year old boy who of course really wants a dog. Then these fucks upstairs (always troublemakers) announce they're getting a dog and the association must allow it because . . . It's a therapy dog. Never mind it was still a puppy when they got it and although its ostensibly for one of their kids I've never witnessed the kids walking it (always dad). And my wife and I have to try and explain this to a four year old.

Are sure the trauma of this doesn't necessitate an emotional comfort dog for your son?

Stupid or Liar

AndySmith wrote:
Stupid or Liar wrote:Our building has a no pets policy, which sucks for us because we have a 4 year old boy who of course really wants a dog. Then these fucks upstairs (always troublemakers) announce they're getting a dog and the association must allow it because . . . It's a therapy dog. Never mind it was still a puppy when they got it and although its ostensibly for one of their kids I've never witnessed the kids walking it (always dad). And my wife and I have to try and explain this to a four year old.

Are sure the trauma of this doesn't necessitate an emotional comfort dog for your son?

That's probably what Adam would do, isn't it? Unfortunately, unlike the dog owners, we've got these little things like self dignity and respect for the rules. Everyone fucking hates their guts btw. The women has 3 kids from 3 different dads, 11 year old girl, 7 year old boy and a baby: the five of them (plus don't forget the dog!) somehow manage to live in a 950 sq ft 2 bedroom condo. Yikes!

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Stupid or Liar wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:
Prison Mike wrote:

The N sound is strong.

Oh wow. My son's name ends with N too. Doesn't quite rhyme with Aiden/Jayden/Brayden though.

appleshampoo- is your classmate Irish or just a fan of the trendy Irish names?

Tijuanapussypatrol

appleshampoo wrote:
Prison Mike wrote:

The N sound is strong.

I dated two different women from about an hour away from each other that both had a Logan. Better than Cody though.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Stupid or Liar wrote:
AndySmith wrote:

That's probably what Adam would do, isn't it? Unfortunately, unlike the dog owners, we've got these little things like self dignity and respect for the rules. Everyone fucking hates their guts btw. The women has 3 kids from 3 different dads, 11 year old girl, 7 year old boy and a baby: the five of them (plus don't forget the dog!) somehow manage to live in a 950 sq ft 2 bedroom condo. Yikes!

It is a slippery slope thing for sure. You see them do it and get away with it, and it becomes a path of least resistance thing for you to do it too. And if you give in and a couple others do, well then more people are doing it than not, so what's to stop anyone else.

Same thing happened with shopping carts. Everyone used to always return them to the cart depot, but now they just get left where they are by most. SAME THING.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

pigvomit

another alamo topic. I take back everything nice i said about 10bc guy.

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Prison Mike wrote:
Stupid or Liar wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:One of my high school classmates has 3 boys. Aiden, Colin, and Logan.

The N sound is strong.

Oh wow. My son's name ends with N too. Doesn't quite rhyme with Aiden/Jayden/Brayden though.

appleshampoo- is your classmate Irish or just a fan of the trendy Irish names?

Not Irish. She has Polish roots on her dad's side (just based on last name), not sure about her husband but they are plain Eurotrash white so could very well be some Irish in him.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.