Login   Register
 Login    Register
Adam Carolla fucking STINKS!
HuellHauser
I spent a lot of time looking @ this dude's crotch

I'm curious if anyone could tell me if the hot rinse works.
SharonNeedles wrote:Why didn't they open it and show us the poop????

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

About like you'd imagine.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:If you retards are so smart...

Diebenkorn_Rust

Adam's refusal to shower is just as wacky as the stuff he ridicules his mom for. I Don't think Adam understands genetics. If both his parents are as crazy as he claims, then he is destined to be a super lunatic since he is nothing more than a combination of their genes/DNA.

Harmony_Keane

He does claim that if you never use deodorant, your body never produces a stink to begin with. The chemicals in the products are what your body is reacting against, since you're stripping your natural bacteria off.

However. I have a 12 year old son. He's never used deodorant his whole childhood....yet suddenly started stinking about half a year ago and I have to make sure he puts it on now every morning or PHEW!!!! If Adam's theory is true, why do children all of a sudden have stinky armpits?? I'll be interested to see what Adam says when his kids go through puberty.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Harmony_Keane wrote:He does claim that if you never use deodorant, your body never produces a stink to begin with. The chemicals in the products are what your body is reacting against, since you're stripping your natural bacteria off.

However. I have a 12 year old son. He's never used deodorant his whole childhood....yet suddenly started stinking about half a year ago and I have to make sure he puts it on now every morning or PHEW!!!! If Adam's theory is true, why do children all of a sudden have stinky armpits?? I'll be interested to see what Adam says when his kids go through puberty.

Yeah I don't know about girls but I distinctly remember(no pun intended) when my mom and I first had to go deodorant shopping at 12 or so.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Diebenkorn_Rust wrote:Adam's refusal to shower is just as wacky as the stuff he ridicules his mom for. I Don't think Adam understands genetics. If both his parents are as crazy as he claims, then he is destined to be a super lunatic since he is nothing more than a combination of their genes/DNA.

Plus he likes to talk about how Lynette's mom was liderally crazy.

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:
Harmony_Keane wrote:He does claim that if you never use deodorant, your body never produces a stink to begin with. The chemicals in the products are what your body is reacting against, since you're stripping your natural bacteria off.

Yeah I don't know about girls but I distinctly remember(no pun intended) when my mom and I first had to go deodorant shopping at 12 or so.

How could any of that have been considered a pun?
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

He diSTINKtly remembers

appleshampoo
Apples .. Ham ... Poo

jovialjackee wrote:He diSTINKtly remembers

Thanks. Apologies to TPP.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Burt
SEG is correct

No. Do not apologize for that. It is TPP who owes us all an appy polly woggy.

Tijuanapussypatrol

I'll apologize in advance for when Burt manages to make it through the call screener to favor us with another "Yo Aceman! Please tell us about passionfruit iced tea" call. ;)

Dalepracon

How many times are they going to let Zoltan through?

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

he thinks his balls are allowed to stink like salt and vinegar Chips and his wife has to blow him anyway bc he's owed something.

wojonixon
Lily white and always polite

Mcnugget wrote:he thinks his balls are allowed to stink like salt and vinegar Chips and his wife has to blow him anyway bc he's owed something.

No way his coin purse smells that good.
johnsok0 wrote:Traci's a dirty ho

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Wait, he's admitting to a smell now?